It is not possible that same marketing strategy for every target audience will work. Kids don’t get attracted to adults products and adults don’t get attracted to kid’s products. Every segmented consumer has different demand and expectations. Target marketing refers to a concept in marketing which helps the marketers to divide the market into small units comprising of likeminded people. Segmentation helps the marketers to design specific strategies according to consumers. Segmentation of audience is done on the basis of:
- Geographic location
- Social status
Target marketing is a process where you identify your target audience who likely to buy services or products and promotes those services or products to that audience. Once you have identified your target audience then companies develop marketing campaign and specific products for those preferred market segments. Promotional messages and advertisements are gone to those target audience rather than mass marketing. Focusing marketing efforts on specific groups who are more likely to respond increases the chances that the marketing efforts will be relevant to those groups. More relevant marketing leads the target audience to act and spend money on that service or product. Target marketing typically provides specific information and incentives to people, giving them a reason to choose that company over competitors in the same industry. Company use this process to know their target audience more for a specific products or services. Target marketing is always considered as more effective than mass marketing. Companies can adopt more focused approach in case of target marketing. Knowing their customers well will help them to reach out their target audience in the most effective way. Target marketing helps them to decide various strategies that will be helpful to promote their products. Always keep in mind you can never be successful if you try to impress everyone.
Key ways you can make sure that your digital marketing campaign works as well as you need it to be to first define your target audience online. You can do that by:
- Is it B2B or B2C
- Create your ideal customer profile
- Conduct surveys
- Use data to your advantage
- Use Facebook to find your audience
- Look what content is working at best
- Research about competitor
- Understanding your price point is a big factor
Before finding your target market you need to answer these questions to make process easy for your selves.
- What problem does your product or service solve?
- Who is most likely to have this problem?
- Are there different groups with different needs?
You can conduct audience research by:
- Compile data on your current customers: A great first step in figuring out who most wants to buy from you is to identify who is already using your products or services.
- Look to website and social media analytics: Social media analytics can be a great way of filling in the gaps in your customer analysis. They can also help you understand who’s interacting with your social accounts, even if those people are not yet customer.
- Check out the competition: Now that you know who’s already interacting with your business and buying your products or services, it’s time to see who’s engaging with the competition.
- Be clear about the value of your product or service: This comes down to the key distinction all marketers must understand between features and benefits. You can list the features of your product all day long, but no one will be convinced to buy from you unless you can explain the benefits.
- Create a target market statement: Now it’s time to boil everything you’ve discovered so far into one simple statement that defines your target audience. This is actually the first step in creating a brand positioning statement, but that’s a project for another day.
- Test social ads on your target market: It’s time to see how you can put your target audience research to work. The first step is to create social ads specifically targeted to the exact market you have just defined.
- Revisit your audience research as needed: The results of your test may provide additional insight you didn’t have when you first created your target market statement.
Steps for Digital Target Marketing are:
Data collection: Identification of primary audience and their data collection.
Identifying key audience: Estimates individuals who are likely to respond to their target marketing.
Launch sales and marketing campaigns: Companies deploy marketing efforts specifically at the audience. It includes emails, coupons, text & online banner ads.
Result of sales: The Company follows the result of the campaigns
Enhance plan: the company may alter or change the format of the marketing campaign or expand their defined target market for more profit.
Digital marketing companies encompass all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or the internet. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and other websites to connect with current and prospective customers. There are two forms of marketing traditional which includes print ads, phone communication, or physical marketing and second is digital marketing which include email, video, social media, or website base marketing opportunities. Some of the common services provided by digital marketing companies are:
- Search engine optimization
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay per Click
- Affiliate Marketing
- Native advertising
- Market Automation
- Email Marketing
- Online PR
- Inbound Marketing
- Sponsored Content
The goal is to promote the business brand, build customer loyalty, and increase sales through digital marketing efforts. This is accomplished by using digital technologies that are measurable, targeted, and interactive. One of the most important questions is how you will conduct your online marketing efforts. For all of that you’ll need a digital marketing agency with expertise in all things online from websites to social media and web advertising.
Adstuck is the best option when you consider about digital marketing.
Adstuck is a digitalmarketing practice agency working from all over the world with four locationsIndia, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to atalented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and workedover 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
Adstuck provide services in:
- Improving marketing results
- Creating social media marketing strategy
- Proper assessments of current trends
- Market research
- Campaign creation
- Growing market share
- Launching new product or enter new market.
Whether you’re a start-up looking to establish your identity, or a establish organisation seeking to modernize your brand image, Adstuck helps you build a memorable brand. It is a strong and leading digital media marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.
. It is all service provider agencies which are like a one-stop-shop for everything you will require. Adstuck have expertise working in every field who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements. Adstuck is specialized marketing management agency which gives you access to one or more of the services at the same time. Adstuck will take your marketing, brand awareness, ROI, and overall profitability to new levels. They will search for the real value, create the road for future transformation and lead you to the milestones. Turn all your capabilities in your future shields, now.
Adstuck has worked with Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, Dittol, OLA and many others.
For more enquiries please visit our website www.adstuck.com
“Adstuck have expertise working in every field who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements.”