What is Email Marketing?
94% of internet users use email. It makes email a great platform to promote your product. Email marketing is a direct form of marketing. It is the practice of using email to promote your business. It is effectively use to establish relationship with potential customers, keep current customers informed and updated on your brand, offer coupons to encourage customer’s loyalty. It is considered to be efficient for wallet as well as environment. 85% of US retailers consider email marketing one of the most effective customer acquisition tactics. It is an effective way to keep your customers informed about new sales or promotion you are running.
Getting the right Marketing Software for your business is hard with a lot of features, choices, and offers to consider. One of the top listed Email marketing Firm is MailChimp and HubSpot.
MailChimp is a complete email marketing solution that allows users complete transparency of campaigns, email tracking, view success and click-through rates, generate custom reports, and manage subscribers and un-subscribers. They bring you audience data, marketing channels, and insights together so you can reach your goals faster. With MailChimp, you can promote your business across email, social, landing pages, stoppable landing pages, postcards, and more — all from a single platform. No matter your business type or experience level, they have features to help you understand your audience, reach them when it matters most, and get better as you go. The MailChimp lets you create custom templates and at the same time choose from an array of premade designs and campaigns. Their customers leverage Mailchimp’s email marketing tools to connect with their audience, and expand the tool’s functionality through a number of integrations. Some of the field where they provide services are:
- Campaign building
- Built-in analytics
- Mobile app
- Web app
- Start ups
- New business
HubSpot was founded in 2006 as a result of a simple observation, people have transformed how they live, work, shop, and buy, but businesses have not adapted. This mismatch led Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah to create the vision for the inbound experience and to develop HubSpot’s platform to support it. With their powerful, easy to use, integrated set of applications, businesses can attract, engage, and delight customers by delivering inbound experiences that are relevant, helpful, and personalized. HubSpot offers a full stack of software for marketing, sales, and customer service, with a completely free CRM at its core. They’re powerful alone — but even better when used together. HubSpot mission is to make the world more inbound, one business transformation after another. It is all-in-one inbound marketing software for your entire team. They have 73400 customers in over 120 countries growing their businesses.
Services provided by them are:
- Landing blogs
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Lead management
- Social media
- Sale force integration
Mailchimp’s Marketing CRM has an audience system that leverages segments and tags that can be used to manage your customer outreach. Whereas HubSpot’s marketing tools are built directly on top of the CRM of choice for growing companies — giving you insight into a contact’s entire experience with your company. The HubSpot CRM includes more than just information on your marketing activities.
Mailchimp’s marketing automation tool lets you trigger marketing emails based on a number of different actions your contacts take. HubSpot automation platform goes beyond just email. Triggering an email based on actions your contacts take is just the tip of the iceberg.
MailChimp offers a simple drag and drop landing page editing experience, as well as a forms solution. Their forms solution is automatically tied back to a list — which makes following up with form submitters quick and easy.
HubSpot also has a robust landing pages and forms solution. What separates HubSpot from MailChimp is the tool’s flexibility. By adding the HubSpot tracking code to your site, you can automatically bring data into HubSpot from any forms tool you use.
MailChimp offers documentation in several languages, but their product is only available in English. HubSpot,on the other hand, has localized product and documentation to support your growing team in a variety of languages.
Both Hubspot and MailChimp can be used for sending mass marketing emails and both are equipped with more complex tools. MailChimp is very popular emailing platform among small business. It is considered to be the top choice for companies. One thing you will notice right away is that MailChimp is much cheaper than HubSpot. Its pricing table is based on how much features you choose to opt. Whereas HubSpot is more expensive but it also gives you many other marketing features.
Some of the features of MailChimp are:
- Pricing: MailChimp is much cheaper than HubSpot.
- Ease of use: MailChimp does a great job of making you able to get up and running fast as soon as you sign up. They offer quality service, with in a scalable pricing that works for every business models. Their campaigns are accessible and easy for almost everyone to use.
- Value: Another benefit to Mailchimp is the overall value you get for the price. This is important for companies that don’t have a big budget to spend on email marketing, and are looking for a lower barrier to entry in order to use these types of features.
- Reporting: Their reporting team are great, with depth analytics an email engagement
- Lots of added features: They have started offering landing pages, ads, and social posting and signup forms. Other features they offer are predicted demographics and segmentation.
- Lack of flexibility: MailChimp uses a fairly strict ‘drag & drop’ builder which means deviations outside the way. While the Mailchimp has lots of great features and some of the best design tools, there are limitations if you want to do much customised emails.
- Average support: Support options are limited compared to other platforms. Live support is only available for the paid options of the product.
- Lacking automation power: It does have lots of native API integrations with other software platforms it’s usually more effort than it’s worth and this makes creating “smart campaigns” based on workflow triggers or events in your CRM very difficult.
Some of the features of Hubspots are:
- Contact segmentation & lists: This will help you to create super-targeted messaging and content based on the group of contacts and how you have segmented them.
- Personalized content: Personalised content will result in much more delightful and relevant experience for your contact.
- All-in-one solution: It is a full marketing service agency which provides lots of other services apart from email marketing. This makes HubSpot an ideal choice if you are prepared to commit to using many of the HubSpot features and not just the email tool.
- Drag & drop editor: HubSpot have now released the new email ‘drag & drop email editor’making building new and custom templates just as easy as Mailchimp.
- Flexible design: HubSpot’s email system is extremely powerful and great which has almost unlimited functionality and design options.
- Harder to get running: Architecting workflows and optimal automated marketing sales activities isn’t easy and will probably require someone with some automation experience or an external agency to assist with setup.
Both are a great email marketing company but it depends upon your budget and what level of automation you’re looking from that firm. A proper research can leads to perfect selection of email marketing company for you.
For more details about both the firms:
As you are searching for Email Marketing company Adstuck is a great Email marketing service provider in the Market:
Adstuck Consulting Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 January 2012. It is classified as Non govt Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Directors of Adstuck Consulting Private Limited are Nitesh Kumar Kothari, Anumeha Sharma, Kundan Kumar, Abhishek Shankar, Peng Guowei, Probin Anand.
Adstuck is a Email Marketing agency working from all over the world with four locationsIndia, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to atalented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and workedover 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
It is a strong and leading digital Email marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.
This is one of those agencies which will fit in all your requirement factors perfectly. It provides services in improving marketing results, growing market share, launching new product or enter new market. It will modernize all your work by using base digital technology. Adstuck search for real value, create the road for future marketing transformation and lead you to the milestones.
They accelerate sales and marketing by working on complete digital marketing, making setup by marketing automation, and focus on sales by digital marketing, doing branding, ecommerce, and programmatic, social, search and affiliate. Adstuck will successfully use all your capabilities in such a form that it will turn into your future shields. It will help you to achieve Digital Marketing, strategy, Media buying, Ad optimization, Search engine optimization and marketing management. It builds brand awareness, as well as increase revenue generating from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more. This comapny provide marketing management services like result-driving strategy planning which is important for every brand, content creation, content publishing, and moniter results, manage and implement campaigns and community management, and many more. Adstuck is specialized marketing management agency which gives you access to one or more of the services at the same time. Whether you want to launch new product or want to boost up the sale of existing product Adstuck will help you to archive your entire goal in least time possible. It is all service provider agenciy which is like a one-stop-shop for everything you will require.
Adstuck have expertise working in every field who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements.
For more details: