Marketing is the management of exchange relationship. It is the business process of identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer’s needs and wants. It is an activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
The word campaign means a series of military operations intended to achieve a goal, confined to a particular area, or involving a specified type of fighting. It is a complete, planned course of action formulated to achieve defined objectives in marketing, public relations, quality enhancement, revenue generation, safety standard etc.
Marketing campaigns promote products through different types of media, such as television, radio, print & online platforms. They are designed with goals of building a brand image, introducing a new product, increasing sales of a product which are already on the market, or even reduce the impact of negative news. Their aim is to reach consumers in various ways with the help of different media such as email, print ad, television or radio advertisement, pay-per-click, and social media.
It is a perfect way to reach your customers, clients and leads. It can be considered as one of the game changing move. An campaigns are always better than a single advertisements.
Process to create Marketing Campaign is:
- Planning your Marketing Campaigns
- Purpose and goal of your campaign
- Measure your campaigns
- Target audience
- Target media
- Distributing your Marketing campaigns
- How you will reach your audience?
- How and when will you publish?
- Converting customers through your Marketing Campaigns
- Landing pages
- Landing pages
- Lead forms
- Assessing your Marketing Campaigns
Why Marketing Campaigns are important?
- It informs: It educates your target customers. Before investing money on any product and brand customers needs to know what and why they should chose you. They need an understanding of what it does and how it works. Marketing Campaigns is used to communicate to your customers in fun and creative way.
- It equalizes: Social media platforms and email campaigns have made whole advertising process more finance-friendly. It also makes communication two ways at certain extent. So connecting and knowing consumer personally gives them a feeling of belongingness.
- It sustain: Marketing is something that businesses need to create and manage every day to maintain a healthy relationship with their customers. It is important because it builds a long lasting relationship with your customers. Campaigns are not one time things it helps businesses flourish.
- It engages: Customer engagement is a first and essential part of a business. Consumers want to be engaged outside the store. This is where marketing comes in, and whatever the medium, you can send customer content to keep them engaged outside the store. Your audience wants to build a relationship with your brand, and marketing campaigns can be used to do that.
- It sells: Marketing campaign helps you to sell your product or services. What any business want s to make money and marketing campaign initial goal is to sell. Marketing helps sales and sales help your business and that what you want from any business.
- It grows: Marketing insures the growth of your business. Marketing efforts can help you expand this base. Social media posts and email campaigns can only engage existing customers but marketing campaigns can help you to attract new potential customer base. It engages new and old customers at the same time.
The marketing campaign is not necessarily engineered by the in-house marketing team; it can be crafted by a third party (marketing consultants) as well. Some of the best Marketing Campaign companies are listed below:
As a leading B2B branding strategy agency, they understand how complex B2B can be. That’s why they’ve built a team of the best strategists, marketers and creative thinkers on the market. They solve some of their most challenging problem in the market today. From launching new disruptive start-ups to differentiating commodity mid-sizes to help solidify the business turf for global fortune 500 enterprises, they’ve proven time and again that they know what it takes to build B2B brands and drive sales. They are expert in levating B2B brands of company’s primes for rapid growth or that find themselves in a state of disruption. Services provided by them are:
- Growth planning
- Brand foundation
- Sales enablement
- Brand awareness.
They don’t create brands, they reveal them. They don’t make anything up. Whatever you are well-established company or a brand new start-up, the truth is you’re bringing something great to the world. They reveal greatness and build your business through a perfect storm of smart strategy and beautiful design.
They are proud to be made up of creative strategists, designers and writers who live and breathe our core values. They values make us who they are – and make BrandTuitive a great place to create great work for their clients. Their core values are:
- Deliver value that builds our clients’ businesses beyond expectation.
- Bring the nuances of our clients’ brands to life.
- Uncomplicated the complicated.
- Create clear and simple solutions.
- Bring respect, appreciation and being heard to all.
- Provide sound honest advice.
- Collaborate and work as a team.
- Foster unprecedented development of people.
Services they offer are:
- Brand strategy
- Verbal brand identity
- Visual brand identify
- Creative campaigns
- Digital experiences
They are a global integrated brand experience agency. At Jacob Tyler, they deliver creative experiences and marketing strategies that amplify your brands reach breed customer loyalty – and drive business growth. They don’t limit their work to any single industry, and they don’t discriminate based on company size. They’ve worked with hundreds of different clients across a variety of industries over the last two decades, giving them a vast reservoir of experience and best practices that inform their approach to each new project. They work for:
- Insight research
- User experience
- Design & development
Sculpt launched in 2012 with the simple mission to help the brands on their backyard connected with their human customers more humanly. It trains your future marketing team, empowers your sales tem, and advises your leadership team. Their mission is to connect brand with humans. Their core values are sacred. They look for humans with hustle & heart values. They’re growth-oriented doers with spark that care about quality. They believe in agility, embrace change, and live their brand mission’s every day. It you appreciate customer-cantered B2B marketing that blends strategy, creativity, and empathy; there’s a good chance you’ll love their team. Services they offer are:
- B2B chatbots
- Paid social ads
- B2B social media
- Social media planning
- Social media content
At Venthio they do 3 things. They build brands, businesses and bottom lines: start-ups to Fortune companies. But the way they go about their work gives clients a settled confidence that their investment into building isn’t a best guess strategy, but a blend of art and science that simply works, and works simply. Through a project-based or integrated agency process called I2D, they filter every direction and decision through an insight, intelligence and design methodology that has been proven to draw out great thinking and big ideas. The result is the path of least resistance and most profitability for every initiative. According to them stand out brands are build on three principles:
- Insight: Clarifying your customer’s needs, perceptions and motivations as well as competitive and economic realities in existing and or new markets.
- Intelligence: Applying thinking to discover and develop the big idea or core purpose that drives customer acquisition, activation and brand value.
- Design: Bringing a clear, sensible plan to create or develop the brand platform and generate engagement, enjoyment and return on investment.
They’re a dedicated team of designers, writers, strategists, developers and account specialists who share a common passion for great design. Together they create extraordinary brand experiences that help companies establish their voice and elevate their brands. Their work is renowned for its highly-crafted design, and its ability to drive action. They bring unparalleled experience, passion and commitment to every project and every client. And because they value quality, integrity and relationships above all else, they’ve forged long-term partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands. They’d love to get to know you, and see what remarkable things we can accomplish together. Services they offer are:
- Brand strategy & identity
- Websites & interactive
- Graphic design & marketing
They’re the missing piece in a company’s marketing organization; not just a vendor or agency partner, but a part of the team. They only work with the most ambitious marketing experts and data wonks that see our clients’ goals and budgets as our own, using all the tools at our disposal to propose solutions to their aspirations and challenges. There’s no greater point of pride than helping their businesses succeed and grow. They’ll look beyond the digital marketing channels we manage directly to find new sources of data and information that will help us get there together.
- Search engine marketing
- Display & Remarketing
- Paid social
- Shopping Ads
- Product feed management
- Digital video
- Amazon advertising
- Mobile app adv
- Conversion optimization
They have worked with more than 500 clients. Metric theory named 2019 social media marketing agency of the year. For more details:
Adstuck is a digital marketing practice marketing campaign agency working from all over the world with four locations India, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to a talented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and worked over 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms. Adstuck search for real value, create the road for future marketing transformation and lead you to the milestones. They have great work track record and many incredible success stories with their clients. They have a long list of great satisfied customers. They help you to achieve:
- Digital marketing strategy
- Media buying
- Ad optimization
- Search engine optimization
- Social media marketing
Adstuck boost brand visibility, generated leads, or differentiate them from competitors. They can fill multiple goals at the same time. It is an all service provider agency which is like a one-stop-shop for everything you will require. They are expertise in launching many different campaigns at the same time to promote brands. Its ultimate goal is to help a business effectively promote its brand across social media channels more effectively in less time. Adstuck have offices in:
- Gurgaon, India
- Mumbai, India
- New Jersey, US
- California, US
- Talliin, Estonia
Our company makes perfect ad campaigns according to your goal and use most relevant social media marketing service for maximum outcome. Whether your business is in real estate, consumer products, or nonprofits, our social media management services will increase your brand awareness in the market which will leads to achieve all your goals. Adstuck is the leading agency, which offers competitive social media management services. It build brand awareness, as well as increase revenue generating from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more. They provide social media marketing services like strategy planning which is important for every brand, content creation, content publishing, research analysis, campaign and community management, and many more.
Adstuck has worked with Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, Dittol, OLA and many others.
As a team of expertise people, they will create the most creative, attractive and effective way for you to connect with your potential consumers which will increase sales and create awareness.
For more enquiries please visit our website www.adstuck.com
“Adstuck have expertise working in every field who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements.”