What is marketing campaign software?
Campaign management software helps businesses manage the various aspects of a marketing campaign. It can be used by marketing professionals to create and execute profitable campaigns. They can also use the solution to automate tasks from basic email marketing to advance event-based content marketing. Marketing apps enable you to align marketing with business requirements using integrated tools. Top features of marketing software include market surveys, conversion acceleration, list builds, data aggregation, content marketing, PPC, social media, and SEO. Top solutions also offer customizable permission settings, fast implementation, and data security to protect your important business information.
Campaign management tools can help you to automate the execution and tracking of your promotions and online marketing campaigns. They encompass both inbound as well as outbound marketing campaign activities. You can use the software to conduct marketing campaigns over multiple channels targeted at both individuals and groups, and then track the impact of the campaigns by customer group over time. This buyer’s guide provides an overview of the essential features and the list of factors to consider to help you do knowledgeable comparisons and select the best among multiple campaign management tools for small business and enterprises:
Before jumping on the bandwagon and deciding on your next online campaign marketing system, try to understand the details of your marketing needs, and check whether you fall within some of the following categories:
- Small Businesses automating campaigns for the first time. Small companies want to generate a higher return on investment, which is why they are the ones that can recognize the success of such software the most. These systems simplify their strategies, and streamline campaigns to reach customers at a fraction of what they’re currently investing.
- Medium Businesses looking to improve their campaigns’ efficiency. Medium companies are in a constant development process, and they need to improve lead management by nurturing buyers to a sales-ready position, and by scoring them to examine which ones are more willing to buy. They need marketing software to automate their campaigns, and to let agents focus on more attention-demanding aspects.
- Large Businesses in need of campaign analytics. Large companies have long surpassed initial marketing automation, and are looking to upgrade their software with powerful analytic features. Accurate analytics will accelerate and improve lead management, allow them to track ROI and optimize their fractional attribution models.
Types of Campaign Marketing Software
Depending on your deployment expectations, you can choose one of these popular campaign marketing software types:
- On-premise – You pay a one-time license fee to install the software on your server in your office premises. You pay only once and can keep the system under your control. But, you have to pay high upfront costs for the license fee, servers, maintenance, and IT support team.
- SaaS – The vendors maintains your data on their server. You only need to pay a relatively low monthly or annual fee based on the number of users who access the system via the Internet. The benefit is the cost is low. Plus, you don’t have to worry about maintaining the server and using a technical support team. The vendor takes care of maintenance and upgrades, and some offer regular data backups as well. SaaS package prices are calculated based on the number of users and clients, as well as features used. Large companies can make use of enterprise solutions for which vendors offer pricing by quote.
Key Features of Campaign Marketing Software
These are the basic features to expect from your next campaign marketing system:
- Customer Segmentation: It is important to segment customers based on their buying traits and other behaviours so that you can target effective marketing messages. Marketers can add traits based their target markets’ unique qualities.
- Nurture Campaigns: Most leads need careful nurturing before they are ready to invest in your product. You should conduct nurture campaigns with targeted messages based on customer profiles and communicate with the prospects at regular intervals. Combine lead scoring with the nurture campaigns to find about the reactions of prospects to the campaigns and to know when they are ready to make a purchase decision.
- Email Distributions: The campaign marketing software should help to run automated email marketing campaigns that send tailored messages to specific segments of customers. Based on the responses to the campaign messages you can further tweak your marketing process. It is important to ensure your emails do not land up in the recipients’ spam folder. The campaign marketing solution should boost your lead scoring system and help you identify behaviours that demand immediate contact as well as those that need additional nurturing.
- Real-Time Notifications: This is an important feature that tells you when your prospects show high interest or become ready to purchase your product. This functionality can also enable marketers to learn which campaigns are garnering unusually negative or positive responses, based on which they can make appropriate changes.
- CRM Integration: It is important that the campaign marketing software integrates smoothly with the CRM system you use. This will enable collaboration activities like for instance lead alerts being sent directly to the sales rep’s CRM screen they use for daily tasks. Sales staff can also feed the new leads they uncover into the marketing automation solution so that these leads also get the same lead scoring and nurturing attention given to the leads uncovered by marketing.
Choosing a campaign management software solution is no easy task. And, adopting a software tool isn’t the end of your problems. You and your team will have to adjust to it. And, you will devise your workflows around this tool. This takes time and effort.
So, before buying a product, make sure that your organization is ready for the change. There will be great work ahead. And, it will not be easy. This is why you really have to mind the bottom line. You should treat software adoption as an investment and mind its growth. It’s best to measure its impact and it’s ROI.
Perfecting its use will likely come. However, this will be after some birthing pains. Best practices will be found only after a real go at the software in live operations. So, good luck and we hope you’ll find the best one that fits your needs.
Here is the list of different marketing campaign software:
- Adobe Campaign
- Zoho Campaigns
- Agile CRM
- Adobe Campaign – See the whole customer journey on a single screen.
Adobe campaign management is the best content management systems and digital asset management system. This is formerly called as Adobe marketing cloud. It has touch-friendly marketing automation that supports digital and traditional marketing campaigns. This software is known for delivering the best in campaigns for any kind of marketing platforms either through social media, digital, or traditional platforms. The important campaigns using this platform are content management and email marketing platforms.
Adobe Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Email Marketing
- Wrike– Manage your projects from start to finish with Wrike
Wrike is a fast growing project management company and the software introduced by this company is helping to streamline the workflow and enhance the flexibility of the system support. In addition, this software enhances the productivity of the staff by tracking and managing the workflow in an efficient manner. This tool supports centralized communication between the stakeholders and helps to view real-time reports of the project work by your team.
Wrike Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Multi-Campaign
- Zoho Campaigns – Simplified Email Marketing
Zoho Campaigns is the best campaigning software with all the features every businessman or technology buff yearns for like bulk emails, multi-channel communications, easily accessible editor, and Google Analytics reports are available based on the real-time workflow. This software comes with built-in social media integration and supports the management to understand the customers better. Multi campaigning, digital marketing, content management, and multiple communication options are the important features of this software.
Zoho Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Contact Database, Email Marketing, Event Triggered Actions, Lead Management, and Multi-Campaign
- Agile CRM – Sales and marketing CRM for growing businesses
Agile CRM is a great marketing and project management CRM solution. You can create automated solutions and campaigns for different services at a time and helps to automate sales and multichannel marketing campaigns easily. This campaign management tool eases the process of creating campaigns and automates the processes involved in customer’s relations management. The drag and drop campaign manager tool allows to create workflow charts automatically and enhances the simplicity and complexity of the workflow charts according to your need.
Agile CRM Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Contact Database, Email Marketing, Event Triggered Actions, Lead Management, and Multi-Campaign
- Mindmatrix – PRM Software |Sales Enablement Software | Channel enablement
This is one of the best unified single platforms for social media campaigning and sales promotion. This is an integrated platform for PRM, direct sales, and channel enablement, marketing automation, and market asset management. All are aware that marketing and campaigning channels never succeed when they are single dimensional. Hence, it is a useful software that supports multiple channel activation and helps the promotion of business with the help of automated workflow charts. This is the best channel marketing software for content management and email marketing along with direct sales.
Mindmatrix Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Contact Database, Event Triggered Actions, Lead Management, and Multi-Campaign
- Postalytics – Direct Mail Automation Software for Smarter Marketing
Marketers use Postalytics to stand out from their competitors with automated direct mail marketing. Drive new leads and sales with personalized direct mail that complements email and digital marketing. Deep integration with HubSpot, Salesforce and other CRM/Marketing Automation tools enable direct mail to look, act and feel like a digital marketing channel, that happens to produce trackable postcards and letters. Postalytics helps you stand out by delivering personalized messages directly into the hands of your audience to form a deeper impression than email alone.
Postalytics Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Contact Database, Event Triggered Actions, Lead Management, and Multi-Campaign
- TUNE – Partner Marketing & Performance Marketing Platform
We build technology that powers successful marketing partnerships across mobile and web. The TUNE Partner Marketing Platform is the industry’s most flexible SaaS platform for building, managing, and growing partner programs and networks. Headquartered in Seattle with hundreds of employees worldwide, TUNE is trusted by innovative affiliate marketers, the largest performance advertising networks, and iconic brands across the globe.
TUNE Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Contact Database, Email Marketing, Event Triggered Actions, Lead Management, and Multi-Campaign
- AdHawk – Digital advertising spend tracking, reporting & optimization
This is one of the marketing and campaign management software that support faster collaboration and automation of performance of an organization. This is very much helpful to create BI reports and real-time workflow reports which are helpful to track and enhance the performance of organizations. This platform supports multiple campaigning and channel management besides supporting digital advertising and reporting optimization.
AdHawk Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Lead Management, Multi-Campaign
- Workfront – Enterprise work management software
Workfront management software is a blend of work automation and empowers the team to manage the project with the help of centralized collaboration system. This is an ideal marketing management solution, which provides real-time workflow charts automatically to track the performance of the team as well. This is a great project management software that supports management of people and eases the visibility of progress of the work to the staff and management.
Workfront Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Contact Database, Event Triggered Actions
- SocialPilot – Social media scheduling & analytics tool
Socialpilot is a social media campaigning tool intended to enhance the performance of social media channels, digital marketing agencies, content marketers, and many relevant organizations. This is one of the best social media, management, scheduling, marketing, and analytics tools across the world. This is helpful to enhance the social media market brand value and awareness fabricated especially for social media marketers and digital marketers.
SocialPilot Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Lead Management, Multi-Campaign
- TapClicks – Marketing dashboard, analytics, & reporting platform
Tapclicks is useful to automate the activities of digital marketers, content management companies, social media platforms, and many more. This software contains integrated management and marketing tool to manage activities, analytics, and operation automatically. This software is helpful to automate the process of workflow management in an innovative manner. This software is rich in more predictive and automated tools that use a single intuitive user interface integrated with a cloud.
- Katabat – Customer comms, marketing and debt management for lenders
This is one of the best cloud-based customer supporting system that helps in campaign management as well as multiple channel management for digital and content marketing. It supports customer communication in various social media platforms at a time and provides marketing and debt management solutions for lenders. It is a committed tool to meet strict security and compliance standards in providing customer communication.
Katabat Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Contact Database, Email Marketing, Event Triggered Actions, Multi-Campaign
- Folloze – The ABM Sales Platform
Folloze is a provider of an innovative enterprise Account Based Marketing (ABM) Sales Platform, which enables B2B sales teams to use marketing techniques to engage, develop and win their top target accounts. Built for scale, the platform allows Marketing to empower Sales to deliver account-specific content campaigns, content automation, actionable account analytics and more, all from within their familiar sales tools. These capabilities dramatically increase sales pipeline.
Folloze Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Email Marketing, Lead Management, Multi-Campaign
- DANAConnect – Communications Automation for Financial Institutions
DANAConnect is a company devoted to developing technology that helps businesses to manage, in an efficient manner, their day to day communications with clients. We specialize in Financial Institutions and Insurance Companies. The communications are created from a web-based workflow designer which combines emails, SMS, calls, push notifications and other elements. Send the most critical and valuable communications using cross-channel smart flows. Maintaining governance over sent messages, security and complying with industry regulations.
DANAConnect Campaign Management Features: Channel Management, Contact Database, Email Marketing, Event Triggered Actions, Multi-Campaign
Adstuck is a digital marketing practice agency working from all over the world with four locations India, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to a talented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and worked over 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
Adstuck provide services in:
- Improving marketing results
- Creating social media marketing strategy
- Proper assessments of current trends
- Market research
- Campaign creation
- Growing market share
- Launching new product or enter new market.
It is a strong and leading digital media marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.