Advertising has become a major part of today’s lives. Starting from a pencil to investment plans, everything is advertised today. Advertising has the potential to curve the thinking of the people. They have the potential to influence people.
Advertising is a part of marketing involving creativity to communicate with the viewers about the products or the services they offer to convert the viewers into the potential buyers.
For example, Netflix advertising about their upcoming series influences us in a way that we wait for it to release and watch it.
Just like marketing agencies, finance agencies etc. there are separate agencies who provide advertising services to their clients, they are called as advertising agencies.
WHAT IS AN AD AGENCY?
Advertising agencies, commonly referred as ad agencies or creative agencies are the companies that are specialized in providing advertising and marketing services to other companies.
Ad agencies work closely with their clients in understanding the products and services, developing ideas and strategies to create marketing campaigns followed by creative ideas to actually make and run ads.
There are many ad agencies across the world that are big and strongly established for years. And there are ad agencies which are small in size but nothing less in terms of creativity and providing best services.
FEATURES OF SMALL AD AGENCIES –
- Communicating about the products
- Attracting audiences
- Research backed information
- Media planning
- Sales promotion
- Brand building
- Budget control
- Fast decision making
- Devote more time and resources to its limited clients
TYPES OF AD AGENCIES –
FULL SERVICE AD AGENCY – Full service as agencies are those agencies who deal with all stages of advertising. These are basically large in size as they manage every single advertising related aspect in house with a team of experts of different fields.
INTERACTIVE AGENCIES – interactive agencies are those who use modernized form of communication channel for their advertisements. Interactive agencies advertise through social media, sending personal messages, mobile phones etc.
CREATIVE BOUTIQUES – creative boutiques are those agencies whose focus is mainly on creativity and innovation. They have the most creative and innovative concepts and ideas to advertise. No other advertising works are done except for creative part. These agencies are generally small and are full of talented and creative writers, production team and directors.
MEDIA BUYING AGENCIES – media buying agencies are those who buy a place that can be great for advertisements and then re-sell or rent it to other advertisers who want to shoot there. They usually find places that will be suitable for advertisements. They also book slots for different television and radio channels.
IN-HOUSE AGENCIES – In-house agencies are basically a separate department inside the bug organization that is dedicated only towards advertising. They advertise only their company’s products and services. These generally can be seen in big organizations where every department has its own team and have their work sorted.
It’s the most common perception that the big agencies ‘Have it All’. And it’s not wrong. Yes, the big agencies do have lot of resources and big team with big buildings and big awards for their works. But this doesn’t make a small agency any less. In fact, if you’re a start-up it is always good to go with a small agency instead of falling for the attractive outlooks of big agencies. WHY BUT?
Here are some reasons why
REASONS WHY SMALL AD AGENCY IS GOOD FOR STARTUPS –
- TIME – small agencies work faster compared to big agencies. This is because big agencies often have many clients and many commitments. They have to look into every project. Small agencies often make sure that they give the required amount of time to you and they want to be fast paced. While large agencies often take more time in analyzing you company and products, small agencies do it faster and go for planning and researching. This is because large agencies often have bigger chain of order compared to small agencies.
- AMBITION – the ambition of small agencies is often really high. They are still yet to prove themselves in larger and global markets. This helps them drive things with greater ambition. They not only will provide you the services you asked for but they will also make sure it is done with some of the most brilliant ideas.
- BUDGET – as a start-up finance management can be hell of a work. Without proper resources and income it can get really hard to hire a large agency. This is when small agencies can be your survivor. Small agencies are not costly and they can fit your budget.
- FLEXIBILITY – small agencies are more flexible compared to large agencies. Large agencies usually have large process and to take every decision and it is not that flexible to make decisions and changes.
- INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION – small agencies are better at providing you the individual attention compared to large agencies. This is because they usually have less number of clients and their main focus will be on providing the best services to you.
Advertising can make or break an organization’s image. After all everything we do is somehow related to stand strong in the market with a good image and high revenue. Every advertisement requires strong team of talented and creative individuals who would make sure to improve your brand image and advertise your products and services in a way that will connect the audience with you.
This is why we at ADSTUCK provide you the best advertising and marketing services to you. With a dedicated team of more than 100+ designers, 90+ marketers, 200+ developers and 700+ projects our wings are spread across the world. Our branches working in India, Singapore, USA, Estonia and many of our people working in remote areas we are dedicated to provide best services and we believe that our success depends on fulfilling your business goals.
Adstuck is one of the best digital marketing and advertising company. Founded in 2012 by Abhishek Shankar. Adstuck has won several awards as it continues to grow and build its identity all across the world.
Adstuck has worked with some of the world wide renowned brands like John Deere, Myntra, flipkart, Ola, ICICI bank, amazon etc. It provides email marketing, social media marketing, facebook marketing, ecommerce, advertising, digital marketing, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and few other technology related services to all kinds of businesses irrelevant of its size.
Adstuck not only excels in ecommerce marketing, digital marketing and advertising services but it also excels in working and developing new technologies. Adstuck has built India’s first and the biggest Augmented Reality platform called ‘AREAL’. Their app ‘Alive’ was acquired by Times internet in 2013. Post that Adstuck built a self-serve platform called arealmotion.com to let everyone to build their own Augmented Reality engagements. This has helped lot of businesses in fulfilling their company goals.
Adstuck is the one step stop for your business. We grow when you succeed. Join with us today and avail our services provided to you at the best.
Visit us at – adstuck.com