Social media is one of the greatest platforms. It has become an essential part of our everyday lives. According to surveys conducted and reports, around 60% of the world population is online and more than 3.8 billion plus people on social media. Social media not only connects us with people all over the world, but it is also one of the biggest marketing platforms for any business to bloom. (But why?)
According to researchers conducted, an average internet user spends 6 hours 43 minutes online each day.
Isn’t these estimated statistical reports great enough for any business to use these social media platforms for their own benefits? Well yes, it’s not just good but it is great enough.
It doesn’t matter what industry you belong to, social media got your back. All you need is a good social media marketer. Same in the case of dental industry. For many years, this industry has mostly relied only upon word of mouth marketing. But with the birth of social media, it’s not the same anymore.
So with so much of scope comes responsibilities for the marketers to step up their game and make a place for their products or services here. This process is called social media marketing.
On a deeper look,
Social media marketing is the use of different social media platforms to promote your product or service. Social media marketers use different strategies, try out new techniques and tools to build and run social media campaigns.
Social media marketing has shined its light on dental industry with it’s never ending advantages. What are they?
ADVANTAGES OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING –
- Generate more traffic
- Generate leads
- Increased sales
- Brand recognition
- Cost effective
- Better brand loyalty
- Better consumer satisfaction
- Wide reach
- Direct connection with your audience
- Performance evaluation
- Track record and industry experience.
- Analytics and reports
Dental industry is still on the early stages of social media marketing adoption. But in the past few years even dental industry has been found actively using social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter etc. to reach out to its customers and reach out to the people who are looking for it. Like other industries, dental industry doesn’t require lot of convincing people to buy their products and services. But this doesn’t stop dental industry from social media marketing.
But why does dental industry needs social media marketing? How is it useful?
Like any other industry, dental industry, even if related to healthcare, requires social media marketing. This offers them some of the best benefits like –
- Reaching out to people who are searching for it.
- Share more information with the audience to spread awareness.
- Responding to queries and doubts of the people.
- Following up with the existing customers.
- Sending reminders.
- Better establishment of relationship.
- Brand marketing.
STEPS OF DENTAL SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLAN –
- SELECTING SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS – first step is to select the social media channel you want to be present on. There are many social media accounts like facebook, Instagram, twitter etc. you can set your accounts up on.
- KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS – know what your audience are actually looking for. Know the purpose of your audience to visit your page and see what interests them.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MISSION – social media mission statement is nothing but your goal you want to achieve through social media. This can be generating high traffic, generating more sales and also maintaining your customer relationship.
- CONTENT – create and share relatable content on the regular basis. Content is the most important part. This is what keeps the audience interested. So make sure you share the content on regular basis and the content must be engaging so that the audience interact with you through that post and don’t forget about you.
- SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS – there are many tools you can buy for greater benefits of social media marketing. These tools have a lot to offer like higher reach, brand recognition, high CTR, customer engagement, reports etc. some of the social media marketing tools are buffer, social clout, feedly, canva, socedo, edgar etc.
- INVESTMENT – before investing all your money into one, be sure that it is the right choice. The best way to make an investment plan is to analyze your previous reports, understand the campaigns structure, understanding what works for you and what doesn’t, and study the campaigns of other similar people in your industry.
- CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT – this the greatest thing social media offers. It allows you to communicate with your customer on a very personal level and also allows you to share information with everyone at once. For dental industry where you definitely require communication. This will help in sending reminders to your patients, sending them reports, having a further follow up conversation etc.
- REPORTS AND ANALYTICS – reports tell you everything you have done and what has worked for you and what has not. This is a great tool so that you know the health of your campaigns. This will help you in making changes and optimizing your campaigns better and more profitable.
Considering to hire a social media agency to handle your business on social media platforms is highly advisable. Social media marketing agencies are highly expertise in that field and their strategies will guarantee you to be on the profitable side on ahead of the line. We at Adstuck have a whole team dedicated towards social media. we understand how important it is and our team makes sure to boost your social media presence.
ADSTUCK – A full service digital marketing and advertising agency founded in 2012 by Abhishek Shankar has led this company with full grace and passion to be standing as one of the top companies today. Adstuck is the one stop step for your business.
Adstuck not only excels in ecommerce marketing, digital marketing and advertising services but it also excels in working and developing new technologies. Adstuck has built India’s first and the biggest Augmented Reality platform called ‘AREAL’. Their app ‘Alive’ was acquired by Times internet in 2013. Post that Adstuck built a self-serve platform called arealmotion.com to let everyone to build their own Augmented Reality engagements. This has helped lot of businesses in fulfilling their company goals.
Adstuck provides email marketing, social media marketing, facebook marketing, ecommerce, advertising, digital marketing, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and few other technology related services to all kinds of businesses irrelevant of its size. It has worked with some of the most renowned brands like John Deere, Myntra, flipkart, Ola, ICICI bank, amazon etc.
With a team of more than 100+ designers, 90+ marketers, 200+ developers and 700+ projects it has its wings spread across the world. It has its branches working in India, Singapore, USA, Estonia and many of its people working in remote areas they provide best services and are one of the top companies working with the mix of digital technologies.