Now a day’s business tends to focus on different ways of consumer engagement and conversion rates. The best example of triggered marketing is when you shop online and you’ve added a few items to your cart but for some reason you venture away from the website meaning to get back it later. If your cart has been abandoned for a while, you’ve probably received notification or an email reminding you about the items left in your cart.
Triggered marketing consists in sending of messages or notifications at a specific moment, in answer to an event. This is also known as trigger-based marketing or triggered campaign. It is an event based marketing launched due to the occurrence of certain activity like abandoning your online shopping cart or to offer an event based problem solution, to trigger a specific behaviour or identify the key elements of the customer’s lifestyle. The most important key to trigger marketing is automation. An autoresponder is a computer program that automatically answers e-mail sent to it. These are used by marketers to deliver a queued sequence of messages to mailing list subscriber. You can design a programme of autoresponder so that when somebody signs up to your mailing list, they immediately receive a welcome message from your business and many more reasons. The main benefit of autoresponder is they save a lot of time and it can generate a lot of income for your business. Autoresponders were built for you to send a single email based on a contacts action. To send out autoresponders, you need to use an email marketing app. There are loads available. It is a marketing technique which triggers the automatic sending of a message to potential or actual customers in the course of the customer journey, for insurance after a specific event. This message can be sent by email, SMS, mailed. It is based on events in the customer’s life. It is truly personalized strategy that can not only help form personal connections with customers, but allows you to respond to your customers need at precisely the right moment. Trigger based solutions help to create innovative automated processes for a range of activities. It helps automated specific predictable actions and make reactions faster and more targeted. It is the most active form of advertising across social media platforms. Success rates for triggered marketing are very high. It is a great way to inspire the loyalty. It is a great way to increase on-site engagement rates. Notifying customer about the item they would be interested in just because they were browsing for something related increases their interest in clicking on the target advertising and possibly also making a purchase.
Benefits of Triggered Marketing are:
- Increases brand loyalty
- Great Customer service
- Increase relevance
- Increase brand awareness
- Saves a great amount of time and resources
- Better results
- Increase conversions
- Collect and use behaviour based data
- Increase efficiency
- Gives competitive advantages
Steps to implement Trigger Marketing are:
- Find the right trigger: your marketing dollars can be wasted on consumers who don’t immediately want your products. It is important to know what your customers would like.
- Develop the right offer: Once you have implemented the right trigger, it needs to be followed up by the right kind of offer to keep your customers interested.
- Immediate presentation: Your offer needs to be presented to your customers immediately after they have been triggered. The offer should also definitely cater to your customers’ immediate needs.
- Response analysis: Trigger marketing works on the basis of quick analysis. So, it is important to constantly improve your performance as well as engage customers.
Types of triggers in marketing:
- Behavior based triggers: When you use a marketing automation solution, you can set up workflows that execute various actions when someone displays a specific behavior. For example, if someone clicks on your website to see a free demo, you can have a behavioural trigger in place to automatically send them an email with a demo video
- Engagement based triggers: Trigger-based marketing steps up your game with emails (or other communications) that are: Sent in response to actions taken by the prospect. Tailored to interests displayed by the prospect. Highly personalized.
- Event based triggers: Event based marketing (also called trigger marketing and event initiated marketing) is a form of marketing that identifies key events in the customer and business life cycle. When an event occurs a customer specific marketing activity is undertaken.
- Emotional triggers: There are many emotional triggers that you can use to evoke feelings among your target audience and move them to action through your marketing messages. People see a lot of marketing messages every day, so you have to give them a reason to digest yours by making them feel something when they see or hear it.
Some terms and conditions when to apply triggered marketing are:
- Welcome: A welcome email is the first friendly exchange between your business and a new subscriber. It sets the tone for future communications and encourages new members to engage with your business.
- Activation: Activation is primarily used to ensure that you’re signing up with a “real” email address, and also one that you have access to (and therefore, presumably, are the legitimate “owner” of the email address).
- ‘Win back’: A win-back email campaign is a series of targeted and personalized emails sent to lapsed customers. The goal of a win-back email is to get people to interact with your emails and call-to-actions again.
- Abandoned shopping cart: An abandoned shopping cart email is a mainstay of ecommerce. It is a follow-up email sent to someone who has added items to their cart and gotten through a portion of the checkout and then left the site without purchasing.
- Wish-list: Wish list triggered emails are similar to Abandoned Cart triggered emails, but are sent to shoppers who have added items to their wish list instead of cart without completing the purchase.
- Surprise: we could call it the “surprise personal email”. It usually comes from someone high-up in an organization. Someone you wouldn’t expect to take the time to email you
- Customer satisfaction: A customer satisfaction survey is a survey that’s given to your customers to learn from them. These surveys help the consumer’s voice be heard and allow marketers to gather vital information on where they can be improving the overall customer journey.
Why to work on Triggered Marketing?
- High open rates and click through rates
- Higher conversion rates
- Greater relevancy
- Faster segmenting and scheduling
- Greater customer retention
- Increased opportunities to sell, up sell and gather data.
As you are searching for Email Marketing company Adstuck is a great Email marketing service provider in the Market:
Adstuck Consulting Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 January 2012. It is classified as Non govt Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Directors of Adstuck Consulting Private Limited are Nitesh Kumar Kothari, Anumeha Sharma, Kundan Kumar, Abhishek Shankar, Peng Guowei, Probin Anand.
Adstuck is an Email Marketing agency working from all over the world with four locations India, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to a talented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and worked over 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
Their marketing automating tools lets you trigger marketing emails based on a number of different actions your contacts take. It is very popular emailing platform among small business as well as established business. It is considered to be the top choice for companies. They are specialized in sending mass marketing emails and both are equipped with more complex tools.
It is a strong and leading digital Email marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.
This is one of those agencies which will fit in all your requirement factors perfectly. It provides services in improving marketing results, growing market share, launching new product or enter new market. It will modernize all your work by using base digital technology. Adstuck search for real value, create the road for future marketing transformation and lead you to the milestones.
They accelerate sales and marketing by working on complete digital marketing, making setup by marketing automation, and focus on sales by digital marketing, doing branding, ecommerce, and programmatic, social, search and affiliate. Adstuck will successfully use all your capabilities in such a form that it will turn into your future shields. It will help you to achieve Digital Marketing, strategy, Media buying, Ad optimization, Search engine optimization and marketing management. It builds brand awareness, as well as increase revenue generating from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more. This company provide marketing management services like result-driving strategy planning which is important for every brand, content creation, content publishing, and monitor results, manage and implement campaigns and community management, and many more. Adstuck is specialized marketing management agency which gives you access to one or more of the services at the same time. Whether you want to launch new product or want to boost up the sale of existing product Adstuck will help you to archive your entire goal in least time possible. It is all service provider agenciy which is like a one-stop-shop for everything you will require.
“Adstuck have expertise working in every field who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements.”
For more details: