Email Marketing has become one of the largest digital marketing strategy and this is in no sight to stop or decrease. According to the estimates, there are about 3.9 billion users in the world and this number is just going to increase.
BUT WHAT EXACTLY IS EMAIL MARKETING? (Let’s take a quick look at it)
Email Marketing is the process of sending commercial emails. Like any other marketing method, email marketing is also done to market, brand and advertise about products or services and increase sales which will eventually result in higher revenue.
This is a platform which can offer marketers everything they want. Like –
- Increased Sales
- Wide Audience
- Target Settings
- Increased Clicks
- Increased Conversions
- High Revenue
- Low Cost
And many more features and advantages.
When it comes to email marketing, there are some factors that matter the most. They are the most important factors of any email marketing campaign and it’s something that you must focus on. They are –
- Subscribers – your subscribers are the base. You need to gain subscribers by sending out signup forms and remember to not send any emails without permission.
- Segmentation – target the people who are suitable for your product and campaign. This has to be done after good research and analysis.
- Content – content has to the hero. It has to be attractive and with a catchy headline so that will act as a trigger for the people to open your email.
We have talked about email marketing before. We know all about segmentation, tools, companies that offer best email marketing services, automation, broadcasting, blanket emailing and what not. But sometimes all we want is a little motivation and push to get started. Even with all the resources and planning, we always need some motivation to get the work started and done in the right way. We all of have different ways of finding our reasons and motivation to hold on but there are quotes that work for almost all of us. Quotes can be funny, witty yet motivating.
To get yourself start working with full enthusiasm again, we have brought some funny, witty yet motivating email marketing quotes for you. Although these quotes definitely signify email marketing, it still can be applied and classified for any other kind.
LET’S NOT TALK MORE AND JUMP INTO THE QUOTES NOW –
- “Marketing is like sex: everyone thinks they’re good at it.”
- “Average conversion rates are meaningless. Switzerland on average is flat.”
- “Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale.”
- “A small list that wants exactly what you’re offering is better than a bigger list that isn’t committed.”
- “Why waste a sentence saying nothing?”
- “That which is measured improves.”
- “Done is better than perfect.”
- “Treat your subject line like the movie trailer – give a preview so they know what to expect.”
- “Make the customer the hero of your story.”
- “Focus on growing your list all of the time as newer subscribers are more engaged adding to healthier open rates and ROI.”
- “Personalization – it is not about first/last name. It’s about relevant content.”
- “Quality over quantity – Emails may be cost efficient but it’s no excuse to not produce quality content to give to a targeted audience.”
- “There is no formula for the perfect email – Authentic and honest messaging works”
- “I want to do business with a company that treats emailing me as a privilege, not a transaction.”
- “To get the right message to the right person at the right time you first need to get the right data to the right database at the right time.”
- “90% of marketing doesn’t work because it doesn’t get done.”
- “Not enough talk about the importance of brand in email. Customers don’t sign up for email – they sign up for your brand.”
- “Relevance is irrelevant once the consumer chooses you.”
- “Use low commitment CTAs. Emails are invites, landing pages are parties”
- “If Social Media is the cocktail party, then email marketing is the ‘meet up for coffee’. The original 1 to 1 channel.”
- “When you have written your headline, you have spent eighty cents out of your dollar.”
- “Having a lot to say is never a good enough reason to actually say it.”
- “Bait without a hook is just food.”
- “Tell me and I will forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I will understand.”
- “If you are not seeing the email channel as a money making machine, you have the wrong strategy.”
- “Email is a push channel, so we need to push it to work harder”
- “Every email is a customer survey of your target market, by testing they vote on what resonates best with them”
- “On the highway to user/product love, lifecycle emails are road signs providing timely guidance, not annoying billboards.”
- “To not have an email address is the digital equivalent of being homeless. Without it you can’t shop online, bank online or engage with social media.”
- “How to write a good email:
- Write your email
- Delete most of it
- “A bad email reputation is like a hangover: hard to get rid of and it makes everything else hurt.”
Adstuck is one of the best digital marketing and advertising company. Founded in 2012 by Abhishek Shankar. Adstuck has won several awards as it continues to grow and build its identity all across the world.
Adstuck has worked with some of the world wide renowned brands like John Deere, Myntra, flipkart, Ola, ICICI bank, amazon etc. It provides email marketing, social media marketing, facebook marketing, ecommerce, advertising, digital marketing, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and few other technology related services to all kinds of businesses irrelevant of its size.
Adstuck not only excels in ecommerce marketing, digital marketing and advertising services but it also excels in working and developing new technologies. Adstuck has built India’s first and the biggest Augmented Reality platform called ‘AREAL’. Their app ‘Alive’ was acquired by Times internet in 2013. Post that Adstuck built a self-serve platform called arealmotion.com to let everyone to build their own Augmented Reality engagements. This has helped lot of businesses in fulfilling their company goals.
Adstuck is the one step stop for your business. Join hands with our motivated and fun working team.
Visit us at – adstuck.com