Marketing is the study and management of exchange relationships. It is the business process of identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer’s needs and wants. Because marketing is used to attract customers, it is one of the primary components of business management and commerce. Marketers can direct product to other businesses of directly to consumers. Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large. It is the process of growing business successfully. It is the process of persuading potential consumers to buy the organization’s product or service. Activities comes under marketing are sales, communications, public relations, media outreach, and business development. One of the important goals of marketing is to raise awareness about your product or service among their potential consumers.
Marketing is a curtail part of business growth and success. If you are struggling to create a successful marketing mix, then it’s the most perfect time to hire a marketing company.
Marketing firm is any company that assist a business with creating, implementing, and sustain marketing strategies. They are specialised firm hired by business of any size and industry to improve their marketing efforts. The role marketing company play is they convert your potential target audience into consumer base. They improve sales and generate more revenue to grow your business and brand image.
Marketing Company goes through in detail information about your marketing plan and then offers suggestions. They do a deep analysis of the plant and come up with new strategies you can use in launching a new product or capturing a new potential market. They create face and voice for your brand. They show people who you are, what you do and how you are different from your potential market. If your business needs help creating an effective marketing plan, you may benefit from working with a marketing firm.
So which marketing company is best for you? There are a lot of them out there, but we are going to focus on two of the popular: Constant Contact and Active Campaign.
Constant Contact, Inc. is an online marketing company, headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with additional offices in Loveland, Colorado; and New York, New York.
The company was founded in 1995 and was later sold to Endurance International in 2015
Constant Contact provides a range of intuitive marketing applications designed to help small businesses and nonprofits expand their customer bases and nurture relationships. Solutions include email marketing, event marketing, social campaigns and reporting, survey management and offer management—all of which are available either independently or as part of an integrated suite called the Constant Contact Toolkit. Constant Contact’s email marketing application allows businesses to import customer data from spreadsheets or email clients, such as Gmail and Microsoft Outlook. Email sign-up forms can be personalized and embedded on web pages or on Facebook to capture new contacts and build email lists. The system offers hundreds of customizable email templates with drag-and-drop elements and also includes real-time reporting features to track email opens, clicks, forwards, social shares and more.
Constant Contact offers both online and in-person seminars and training to help users improve their marketing efforts.
ActiveCampaign is a cloud software platform for small-to-mid-sized business and is based in Chicago, Illinois. The company offers software for customer experience automation (CXA), which combines the email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM categories. ActiveCampaign is an intelligent platform that makes it easy to leverage marketing automation. You’ll be able to design sophisticated, automated marketing processes that save time and generate additional revenue for your company. You can create follow-up that adapts to your customers’ behavior so you are automatically sending the perfect message at the perfect time. By sending messages that match your customers’ interests, they’ll be more engaged and responsive. You’ll have happier customers and higher conversions. You’ll be able to create beautiful email campaigns that convert using ActiveCampaign’s intuitive email designer. All email templates are fully mobile responsive so they’ll look great on your customers’ mobile phone or tablet.
You can use the integrated sales CRM to automate your sales processes. You’ll save time by automating repetitive tasks. You’ll stay organized by having tasks automatically created in response to key events like receiving an email from a contact with an open deal. You can connect your email account so that emails from your contacts are automatically associated with the deal record. Having so you can consolidate all the information you have and stay organized.
See why thousands of marketers are upgrading to ActiveCampaign and learn how intelligent marketing and sales processes can help your business grow.
Features of Constant contact are:
· Email templates: Drag. Drop. Editing made easy. Their editor makes it easy to customize an email template and design professional, mobile-responsive emails that look great on every device. Email marketing delivers a $38 return-on-investment for every $1 spent.
- Automation: Automation Drive more sales in less time automatically. Email Marketing Automation keeps your audience engaged and builds strong customer relationships. It greet new subscribers with a timely welcome email, Trigger email series based on where contacts click, Segment contacts to send the right message every time, Automatically resend emails to non-openers and Expand your reach with powerful list-building tools
- eCommerce: They open the door to eCommerce email marketing. Their Email Marketing for ecommerce tools are built to help your online store grow. Find new customers, keep them engaged, and keep them coming back for more with segmented and automated emails. They offer everything you need to turn leads into contacts into loyal customers.
- Contact management: Contact management, with less of the “management.” Upload contact lists from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce—or wherever you store your contacts—and their easy-to-use email marketing tools handle the rest. Unsubscribe, bounces, and inactive emails update automatically. Then use their email list-building tools to add new contacts in-person, on your website, from Facebook, and more. 98% of Constant Contact emails hit customers’ inboxes. Only 77% of regular email does.
- Tracking tool: It tracks your email marketing results in real time. Improve them in no time. Their email marketing service provides real-time tracking tools that report that’s opening, clicking, and sharing your emails—so you can plan your next steps. For even more effective email marketing campaigns: Segment contacts based on the content they click to create more targeted lists and deliver more relevant emails. While you’re at it, reach more fans by automatically posting emails to your social networks.
- Email plus: They make your email marketing work even harder. They go beyond the inbox and connect with customers in new ways—like live events, donations, coupons, online surveys, and more—to drive more business. Plus, Constant Contact lets you manage it all in one place.
Features of ActiveCampaign are:
- Advanced reporting: They find out what’s working and what’s not. They dig into your data to find opportunities to grow.
- Integrated forms: They create custom forms to collect emails, get more customers, and start your automations.
- Site tracking: They see what people do on your website and Use that info to turn them into customers.
- Training and support: Get fast, 1-on-1 support and training. They access our library of tutorial videos and help guides.
- Migration service: They’ll help you move everything from your current software for free. Yup, free.
- Gmail extension: They work out of your Gmail account and manage your contacts from anywhere online.
- Email segmentation: They group your contacts by location, age, and almost any behaviour with advanced segmentation tools.
- Automation goals: They measure your marketing by creating customizable, automated goals.
- iOS CRM apps: They access your contacts, send emails, check tasks, and update deals on the go.
Active campaign Pricing:
Starting from: $15.00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Constant Contact pricing:
Starting from: $20.00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Constant contact andActiveCampaign both are great email automation solutions. Both online marketing solutions market their service to businesses of all sizes, from freelancers to enterprise clients. But ActiveCampaign is considered to be more sophisticated marketed automation tool compared to the principal email marketing service offered by Constant contact. Constant contact is considered to be quite easy to get started in mainly because there are fewer tools to learn. It is a email marketing tool rather than all-inclusive marketing automation tool such as ActiveCampaign. ActiveCampaign takes reporting and tracking to another level. Both email automation service is ideal for freelancers, small business, and even medium enterprises clients. Depending on your specific business marketing goals, you can then decide which, between advanced marketing automation and powerful email marketing services; will work in your best interests.
As you are searching for marketing service provider, Adstuck is a great marketing service provider in the Market.
This whole information is brought to you by Adstuck.
Adstuck Consulting Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 January 2012. It is classified as Non govt Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Directors of Adstuck Consulting Private Limited are Nitesh Kumar Kothari, Anumeha Sharma, Kundan Kumar, Abhishek Shankar, Peng Guowei, Probin Anand.
Adstuck is a Marketing agency working from all over the world with four locations India, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to a talented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and worked over 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
Their marketing automating tools lets you trigger marketing based on a number of different actions your contacts take. It is very popular emailing platform among small business as well as established business. It is considered to be the top choice for companies. They are specialized in sending mass marketing emails and both are equipped with more complex tools.
It is a strong and leading digital marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.
This is one of those agencies which will fit in all your requirement factors perfectly. It provides services in improving marketing results, growing market share, launching new product or enter new market. It will modernize all your work by using base digital technology. Adstuck search for real value, create the road for future marketing transformation and lead you to the milestones.
They accelerate sales and marketing by working on complete digital marketing, making setup by marketing automation, and focus on sales by digital marketing, doing branding, ecommerce, and programmatic, social, search and affiliate. Adstuck will successfully use all your capabilities in such a form that it will turn into your future shields. It will help you to achieve Digital Marketing, strategy, Media buying, Ad optimization, Search engine optimization and marketing management. It builds brand awareness, as well as increase revenue generating from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more. This company provide marketing management services like result-driving strategy planning which is important for every brand, content creation, content publishing, and monitor results, manage and implement campaigns and community management, and many more. Adstuck is specialized marketing management agency which gives you access to one or more of the services at the same time. Whether you want to launch new product or want to boost up the sale of existing product Adstuck will help you to archive your entire goal in least time possible. It is all service provider agenciy which is like a one-stop-shop for everything you will require.
“Adstuck have expertise working in every field who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements.”
For more details: