CRM full form is customer relationship management. It is software that helps businesses to build strong customer relationship and improve sales by having quality conversations with prospects and customers. It is an approach to manage and interact with companies current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about consumer’s history with a company to improve business relationship with customers. It compile data from a range of different communication channels including a company’s website, telephone, and email, live chat, marketing materials and more recently, social media. It helps business learn more about their audiences and how to best cater to their needs. The goal is to improve business relationships. This system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability. It is a tool which helps contact management, sales management, productivity, and more. It helps you to focus on your organization’s relationship with individual people including customer, service users, colleagues, or supplies including finding new customers, winning their business, and providing support and additional services throughout the relationship. As we all know the purpose of business is to create and keep a customer. It refers to all strategies, techniques, tools, and technologies used by enterprises for developing, retaining and acquiring customers. CRM solutions include functionalities that allow users to track customers and company interaction through various available channels. These channels include contact form, emails, phone calls, and more.
Advantages of CRM are:
- Enhance better consumer services
- Facilitates discovery of new customers
- Increases customers revenue
- Helps the sales team in closing deals faster
- Enhances effective cross and up selling of product
- Simplifies the sales and marketing process
- Make call centres more efficient
- Enhance customer loyalty
- Builds up on effective internal communication
- Facilities optimized marketing
CRM software is designed to fit into your business flow to help optimize and improve your processes.
CRM is important because it
- Discover: By uncovering useful insights and information about your customers
- Organize: you have the ways and means to keep everything in order
- Optimize: you can build, improve, and manage customer related operations through a host of CRM tools.
Features of CRM software are:
- Sales automation
- Marketing automation
- Contact centre automation
- Contact manager
- Sales tracking
- Analytics and reporting
- Communication channel
List of 5 workflow examples are:
- Create Campaign response: Campaign Response is a way of recording the responses from your prospects or clients in an email marketing campaign. This records the opens, clicks, links clicked and bounces. This SyncApps feature allows you to sync the Campaign Response data from your Marketing Automation solution to your CRM
- Sales process automation: Sales process automation is the process of automating various steps in your sales process so that your sales reps can focus less on administrative tasks and more on connecting with and selling to your prospects and customers. It also ensures that your sales process is streamlined and uniform. Benefits of sales process automation are:
- it increases the productivity and performance of your sales reps.
- It turbocharges your efficiency.
- It improves the accuracy and accelerates your sales process.
- It ensures your sales leads don’t fall through the cracks.
- It streamlines the quality of your sales tasks.
- It reduces response time which can increase customer satisfaction.
- It keeps sales data consistent across your sales organization.
- It allows efficient use of otherwise scarce resources
- Account management automation: Instead of having the managerof the new employee contacting IT and having an accountset up for each application that the employee needs, they can easily do this in one easy step. An automated account management solution allows an organization to provision accounts from one place. It is important because:
- Notify the appropriate rep of the impending expiration at set intervals in advance of the close date.
- Send alerts to managers or retention specialists for high-value accounts.
- Automatically send emails to the client, letting them know that the expiration date is approaching, and offering them options for renewal.
- Update nurture phase: We hear so many great things from customers and partners about the way our tool can create nurture programs and are often surprised by some of the creative ways people are using them. Whether for event invitations and reminders lead warming, customer on boarding, or new student orientation, one thing that we see quite often with these successful nurtures is that they trigger CRM workflows. While you can easily view the individual progress of a nurture for a particular person via the nurture timeline, we wanted aggregate CRM dashboards and views to display who is on what nurture, and in some cases what phase in the nurture they were on.
- Support automation: Automating support operations not only play a major role in scaling your customer service team but also your business as a whole. Sure, you may like your traditional, manual way of doing things. But, as you gain more customers, your reps will get fatigued trying to juggle every incoming request. And, when reps are over-working the quality of your support drops. With33% of customers willing to churn after one poor service experience, support automation could be the difference between a growing or plateauing customer bases. Some tools of support automation are:
- Help desk software
- Ticketing software
- Email automation
- Self service tools
If you want access to a number of marketing management services, you’ll want to partner with a full-service marketing agency like Adstuck.
Adstuck Consulting Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 January 2012. It is classified as Non govt Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Directors of Adstuck Consulting Private Limited are Nitesh Kumar Kothari, Anumeha Sharma, Kundan Kumar, Abhishek Shankar, Peng Guowei, Probin Anand.
Adstuck is a digitalmarketing practice agency working from all over the world with four locationsIndia, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to atalented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and workedover 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
Adstuck provide services in:
- Improving marketing results
- Creating social media marketing strategy
- Proper assessments of current trends
- Market research
- Campaign creation
- Growing market share
- Launching new product or enter new market.
It is a strong and leading digital media marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.
This is one of those agencies which will fit in all your requirement factors perfectly. It provides services in improving marketing results, growing market share, launching new product or enter new market. It will modernize all your work by using base digital technology. Adstuck search for real value, create the road for future marketing transformation and lead you to the milestones.
For growing businesses they have high-end services like:
- Marketing services
- Paid ads
- Media content
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social media
- Conversion optimisation.
They accelerate sales and marketing by working on complete digital marketing, making setup by marketing automation, and focus on sales by digital marketing, doing branding, ecommerce, and programmatic, social, search and affiliate. Adstuck will successfully use all your capabilities in such a form that it will turn into your future shields. It will help you to achieve Digital Marketing, strategy, Media buying, Ad optimization, Search engine optimization and marketing management. It builds brand awareness, as well as increase revenue generating from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more. This company provide marketing management services like result-driving strategy planning which is important for every brand, content creation, content publishing, and monitor results, manage and implement campaigns and community management, and many more. Adstuck is specialized marketing management agency which gives you access to one or more of the services at the same time. Whether you want to launch new product or want to boost up the sale of existing product Adstuck will help you to archive your entire goal in least time possible. It is all service provider agencies which are like a one-stop-shop for everything you will require.
Adstuck has worked with Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, Dittol, OLA and many others.
For more enquiries please visit our website www.adstuck.com
“Adstuck have expertise working in every field, who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements.”