Automated emails are carefully planned emails to be sent to subscribers at specific time intervals or as a response to the actions of users on a particular website. These emails can be sent individually or as part of a drip email campaign.
Importance of Automated Emails:
- Save time. Marketers do not need to hire someone who will click “send” every time they have to send specific emails. Instead, they only have to specify the criteria to trigger the emails and leave the rest to email automation.
- Succeed in lead nurturing. Automated emails nurture leads by sharing useful information at the right time. If the messages are relevant and engaging, recipients will reach out to learn more about a business, and its products or services. Hence, they will be closer to the end of the sales funnel.
- They help with sales. Automated emails assist sales teams to determine the most engaging content for their leads. In turn, this enables salespeople to reach out to prospects with appropriate products or services.
Types of automated email:
- Welcome emails. Welcome Emails are usually the first direct contact a business makes with a customer. It makes a recipient feel special and can boost engagement. Brands usually tell newcomers about the benefits they will get while cooperating with their brand.
- Thank-you emails. Thank-you emails are sent to users automatically after they subscribe, convert, download something or attend an event. It is an excellent way to establish customer relationships.
- Abandoned cart emails. An abandoned email cart is sent as a follow-up to a customer who has left items in the shopping cart during checkout. Abandoned carts account for the biggest leaks in the sales funnel. So, sending this automated email helps recover lost revenue and drive traffic back to a website.
- Order confirmation emails. Once a customer orders something, it is always best to send an order confirmation email . The email should communicate the shipping details and payment receipt. It’s a nice way to show that your brand deserves trust.
- Customer feedback request emails. Feedback from actual users is an excellent way to find out how to improve a service. An automated email survey or feedback form can do just that.
What Is Email Marketing and Why Do You Need It?
Email marketing is a great way to get your message across, whether you’re a blogger and want to give your readers regular updates or you’re a business trying to generate more leads. With email marketing, you get your message straight into the inbox of the people you want to see it.
If you have a website of any kind that has traffic, then you need to do email marketing. Email marketing gives you the ability to contact your visitors even after they leave your website.
A few benefits of email marketing are:
- Increase repeat visits: Over 70% of website visitors abandoning your website will never return. When you build an email list, you can build a connection with your visitors by collecting their email addresses and sending them valuable content.
- Build a loyal following: Repeat visitors are more likely to convert into customers, compared to first-time visitors. In fact, studies show that it takes 3-4 visits to your website for your potential customers to actually think of doing business with you.
- Increase sales: Email conversions outperform both social and organic search traffic. So if you’re looking to make sales, then you’ll need to start email marketing.
Best Email Service Providers
- Constant Contact – Best email service provider
- Sendinblue – Best bulk email service for beginners
- Drip – Best email marketing automation tool
- ConvertKit – Best email tool for publishers
- AWeber – Most popular email service company
- Mailchimp – Best all-in-one marketing automation suite
- GetResponse – Best email blast service for webinar marketing
- MailerLite – Most Affordable mass email service
- Keap – Best email service and CRM for customer service and sales
Constant Contact: Constant Contact is the most popular email marketing service for small businesses. It comes with tons of customizable email templates that help you get a head start. When getting started, you’ll be prompted to choose your industry, and your previous experience with email marketing. Based on your selections, you’ll get customized content and promotion ideas that will help you level up your email marketing. Constant Contact offers unmatched support with live chat, emails, and discussion forums. They also have a vast library of resources.
While most email marketing services offer 14 or 30-day free trials to test the service, Constant Contact gives you full access to their tools for 60 days.
Sendinblue: Sendinblue is an email and SMS marketing software designed with simplicity in mind. Even an absolute beginner can easily start creating marketing campaigns without prior knowledge. Based on customer interaction, you can send transactional messages with reliable delivery. What sets Sendinblue apart from their competition is that their pricing is based on the number of emails you send.
You can buy SMS credits separately with no expiry date.
Drip: Drip is the perfect solution for you if you’re an e-commerce merchant who wants to convert your visitors into subscribers and customers with intelligent marketing automation. Drip is more than just a typical email marketing service. It lets you have deeper conversations with your customers and send emails at the right time by understanding their purchase intent and behaviour. You can customize your messages based on behaviours like cart abandonment, first-time users, returning website visitors, people who clicked a link on your site, etc. Their vast array of integrations let you send text messages, display Facebook ads, and much more based on your customer workflow. Drip offers a 14-day free trial.
ConvertKit: ConvertKit is the best email marketing tool for bloggers and publishers. It was built specifically for online creators like bloggers, podcasters, and YouTubers.With ConvertKit, you can create attractive forms and send custom-tailored emails to individual subscribers. ConvertKit also makes email automation easy to understand for publishers. For example, you can use their visual automation builder to create powerful automated email funnels that help you guide a visitor through a value journey. ConvertKit allows you to sign up for a free 14-day trial, so you can test the service without any commitments.
AWeber: AWeber is one of the most popular lead generation services for small businesses. It comes with all the essential tools you need to grow your email list. You can design email newsletters with the drag and drop builder, automate email sequences, and create mobile-responsive signup forms that look great on any device. Best of all, you can integrate AWeber with your WordPress website, landing page builder, or opting form builder with ease. Getting started with AWeber is easy. Just head over to AWeber’s website and sign up for a 30-day free trial. After signing up, you’ll get access to all their premium tools that help you grow your email list. Support options include live chat, phone, and ticket-based emails.
Mailchimp: Mailchimp is more than just an email marketing service provider. Besides email marketing, it comes with all the important features that let you convert your visitors into subscribers and customers.Mailchimp’s features are powerful and affordable for marketers of all sizes, whether you’re a blogger, local business, or a company with off-the-charts growth. For example, you can create beautiful landing pages to convert your visitors into subscribers and paying customers. Connecting Mailchimp to your WordPress website or e-commerce store is a breeze. You can also find hundreds of integrations with apps you already use. Mailchimp also offers pre-built templates and ready-made segments so that you can create professional emails in an instant.
GetResponse: GetResponse is an email marketing software that allows you to grow your email list with beautiful emails and high-converting signup forms. With their modern and beautiful user interface, getting your email newsletter campaign up and running is easy. Aside from email marketing, GetResponse is bundled with many online marketing features that help you grow your business. For example, you can create and host webinars on your site, build beautiful landing pages to turn visitors into customers, and more. Support is provided by phone, live chat, and email. GetResponse also publishes a lot of useful marketing resources such as courses, whitepapers, and videos that walk you through different aspects of email marketing. If you’re looking for an email marketing software that comes with a beautiful and fast user interface, then GetResponse might be the right solution for you.
MailerLite: If you’re looking to build an email list on a tight budget, then you might want to consider MailerLite. MailerLite lets you grow your email list for free until you reach 1000 subscribers. They provide you with advanced technologies to attract your visitors and convert them into subscribers, such as landing page, popups and easy-to-use form builder. Plus, their drag and drop editor lets you create professional looking emails easily.
Keap: Keap is a sales, marketing automation and CRM service all-in-one. It’s a simpler version of Infusion soft, which was also built by Keap. Keap allows you to easily organize all of your client information into one place and it syncs with your Gmail and Outlook so you can manage your emails from one central place as well. With Keap you can set up an automatic process for sending texts and emails to new leads with customizable pre-written emails that guide new leads to the next step in the buyer’s journey. You can also create a repeatable sales process that will automatically send emails whenever a lead moves from one stage to the next. They also have a marketing campaign builder that allows you to automate any sales or marketing process you create.
This list was brought to you by adstuck.
Adstuck: Adstuck is a digital marketing practice agency working from all over the world with four locations India, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to a talented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and worked over 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
Adstuck provide services in:
- Improving marketing results
- Creating social media marketing strategy
- Proper assessments of current trends
- Market research
- Email marketing
- Campaign creation
- Growing market share
- Launching new product or enter new market.
It is a strong and leading digital media marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.