Marketing is a curtail part of business growth and success. If you are struggling to create a successful marketing mix, then it’s the most perfect time to hire a marketing company.
Marketing firm is any company that assist a business with creating, implementing, and sustain marketing strategies. They are specialised firm hired by business of any size and industry to improve their marketing efforts. The role marketing company play is they convert your potential target audience into consumer base. They improve sales and generate more revenue to grow your business and brand image.
So which marketing company is best for you? There are a lot of them out there, but we are going to focus on two popular: Constant Contact and Drip.
Constant Contact, Inc. is an online marketing company, headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with additional offices in Loveland, Colorado; and New York, New York.
The company was founded in 1995 and was later sold to Endurance International in 2015
Constant Contact provides a range of intuitive marketing applications designed to help small businesses and nonprofits expand their customer bases and nurture relationships. Solutions include email marketing, event marketing, social campaigns and reporting, survey management and offer management—all of which are available either independently or as part of an integrated suite called the Constant Contact Toolkit. Constant Contact’s email marketing application allows businesses to import customer data from spreadsheets or email clients, such as Gmail and Microsoft Outlook. Email sign-up forms can be personalized and embedded on web pages or on Facebook to capture new contacts and build email lists. The system offers hundreds of customizable email templates with drag-and-drop elements and also includes real-time reporting features to track email opens, clicks, forwards, social shares and more.
Constant Contact offers both online and in-person seminars and training to help users improve their marketing efforts.
Drip is an Ecommerce Customer Relationship Management (ECRM) platform. They gather and organize customer data, then enable ecommerce retailers to use that data to make personalized omnichannel customer journeys at scale. By giving any online shop the same (and deeper) personalization and automation capabilities as the biggest marketplaces, they’re giving independent brands a chance to stand up and compete instead of getting snuffed out. Giant ecommerce marketplaces are gobbling up independent shops. Their size enables them to compete on price, shipping speed, and generic reproductions. They’re commoditizing the things that used to be special, handmade, or backed by a brand people cared about. And every time this happens—every time an independent store loses a sale to one of the online giants because of another slashed price—the ecommerce ecosystem is shaken. Another shop can’t keep up, another one shuts down, and another unique choice for consumers is taken off the table.
At Drip, they believe any ecommerce brand should have the tools to connect with their customers and compete online. Niche brands finally have a chance to build genuine, meaningful relationships with their customers in order to build long-lasting bonds. It’s bringing corner store vibes to any online shop in order to give people a reason to keep coming back. Whether it’s heartfelt personalization, timely communication, tailored offers, or just giving a damn, Drip is helping any seller earn loyalty and compete. Empowering an ecommerce rebellion takes heart, compassion, and a whole lot of hustle. None of this would be possible without empathy. The power to put ourselves in someone else’s shoes is what drives them to help the sellers who use their platform.
Whether they’re selling hand-carved spoons, custom T-shirts, or accessories for ATVs, their goal is their customers’ growth and success when it comes to selling online. They keep their feet grounded and focus locked by following a set of five Guiding Principles that apply in and beyond the office.
Their principle is consumers first; they place the needs and desires of those who they serve ahead of those inside the building, they play to win, they are not afraid to falling down in our attempt to reach higher, and for them relationship matters.
Features of Constant contact are:
· Email templates: Drag. Drop. Editing made easy. Their editor makes it easy to customize an email template and design professional, mobile-responsive emails that look great on every device. Email marketing delivers a $38 return-on-investment for every $1 spent.
- Automation: Automation Drive more sales in less time automatically. Email Marketing Automation keeps your audience engaged and builds strong customer relationships. It greet new subscribers with a timely welcome email, Trigger email series based on where contacts click, Segment contacts to send the right message every time, Automatically resend emails to non-openers and Expand your reach with powerful list-building tools
- eCommerce: They open the door to eCommerce email marketing. Their Email Marketing for ecommerce tools are built to help your online store grow. Find new customers, keep them engaged, and keep them coming back for more with segmented and automated emails. They offer everything you need to turn leads into contacts into loyal customers.
- Contact management: Contact management, with less of the “management.” Upload contact lists from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce—or wherever you store your contacts—and their easy-to-use email marketing tools handle the rest. Unsubscribe, bounces, and inactive emails update automatically. Then use their email list-building tools to add new contacts in-person, on your website, from Facebook, and more. 98% of Constant Contact emails hit customers’ inboxes. Only 77% of regular email does.
- Tracking tool: It tracks your email marketing results in real time. Improve them in no time. Their email marketing service provides real-time tracking tools that report that’s opening, clicking, and sharing your emails—so you can plan your next steps. For even more effective email marketing campaigns: Segment contacts based on the content they click to create more targeted lists and deliver more relevant emails. While you’re at it, reach more fans by automatically posting emails to your social networks.
- Email plus: They make your email marketing work even harder. They go beyond the inbox and connect with customers in new ways—like live events, donations, coupons, online surveys, and more—to drive more business. Plus, Constant Contact lets you manage it all in one place.
Features of Drip are:
- Customer data: They store all stand out from your competitors with relevant personalization along every marketing strategy.
- Personalization: They make your store stand out from your competitors with relevant personalization along every marketing strategy.
- Engagement: They put your brand at the top of everyone’s mind when you reach them from inbox to Instagram with real engagement.
- Optimization: they trust you’re putting your best strategies forward thanks to clear-out revenue analytics that pinpoint what’s working.
Drip is an email marketing campaign with customer’s relationship management who work for customers looking for advanced audience segmentation and advanced automated campaigns whereas Constant Contact is a tool to easily create design email and create marketing campaigns and they work for small business that wants a simple tool to easily create marketing email.
If you’re looking for a basic email marketing platform that can send a designed email to your list, then Constant Contact is a perfect choice and option for your business. The human-friendly email builder in combination with easy-to-understand lists and tags make this excellent lightweight email marketing software. However, it is missing the majority of features many ecommerce companies are hunting for so they can understand their customers better and react with deep, meaningful automations. Drip has the power to understand what each customer is doing across integrations like Shopify and Stripe, and then react with just the right messaging, tagging, rule triggering, and more.
If your goal is to send an email newsletter or occasional email series, Constant Contact is a great choice. But if you’re eager to start building workflows, rules, and more smart automations that allow you to see what your customers are all about, Drip is what your ecommerce business is craving.
Constant contact and Drip both are great email automation solutions. Both online marketing solutions market their service to businesses of all sizes, from freelancers to enterprise clients. But Drip is considered to be more sophisticated marketed automation tool compared to the principal email marketing service offered by Constant contact. Constant contact is considered to be quite easy to get started in mainly because there are fewer tools to learn. Both email automation service is ideal for freelancers, small business, and even medium enterprises clients. Depending on your specific business marketing goals, you can then decide which, between advanced marketing automation and powerful email marketing services; will work in your best interests.
As you are searching for marketing service provider, Adstuck is a great marketing service provider in the Market.
This whole information is brought to you by Adstuck.
Adstuck Consulting Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 January 2012. It is classified as Non govt Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Directors of Adstuck Consulting Private Limited are Nitesh Kumar Kothari, Anumeha Sharma, Kundan Kumar, Abhishek Shankar, Peng Guowei, Probin Anand.
Adstuck is a Marketing agency working from all over the world with four locations India, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to a talented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and worked over 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
Their marketing automating tools lets you trigger marketing based on a number of different actions your contacts take. It is very popular emailing platform among small business as well as established business. It is considered to be the top choice for companies. They are specialized in sending mass marketing emails and both are equipped with more complex tools.
It is a strong and leading digital marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.
This is one of those agencies which will fit in all your requirement factors perfectly. It provides services in improving marketing results, growing market share, launching new product or enter new market. It will modernize all your work by using base digital technology. Adstuck search for real value, create the road for future marketing transformation and lead you to the milestones.
They accelerate sales and marketing by working on complete digital marketing, making setup by marketing automation, and focus on sales by digital marketing, doing branding, ecommerce, and programmatic, social, search and affiliate. Adstuck will successfully use all your capabilities in such a form that it will turn into your future shields. It will help you to achieve Digital Marketing, strategy, Media buying, Ad optimization, Search engine optimization and marketing management. It builds brand awareness, as well as increase revenue generating from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more. This company provide marketing management services like result-driving strategy planning which is important for every brand, content creation, content publishing, and monitor results, manage and implement campaigns and community management, and many more. Adstuck is specialized marketing management agency which gives you access to one or more of the services at the same time. Whether you want to launch new product or want to boost up the sale of existing product Adstuck will help you to archive your entire goal in least time possible. It is all service provider agenciy which is like a one-stop-shop for everything you will require.
“Adstuck have expertise working in every field who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements.”
For more details: