You should consider using Email marketing because over 9 billion people use email applications, 91% of consumers check their email on daily basis, 86% of consumers would like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with, 1/3 of consumers have purchased products and services from emails, and for every $1 spend in email marketing will leads to average return of $44.
Email marketing is a direct form of marketing. It is the practice of using email to promote your business. It is effectively use to establish relationship with potential customers, keep current customers informed and updated on your brand, offer coupons to encourage customer’s loyalty. It is considered to be efficient for wallet as well as environment. 85% of US retailers consider email marketing one of the most effective customer acquisition tactics. It is an effective way to keep your customers informed about new sales or promotion you are running. It is a process in which an email is sent from a business to one or more costumers or prospects. It is a sequence of marketing efforts that contacts multiple recipients at once. An Email Campaign is called to be successful when it will get the recipients to take action, engage with your business, and help you to get more leads and sales. One of the biggest reasons of its success is because 90% of adults and 74% of teenagers still use email regularly. It is the perfect tool for building customer relationships to help you generate leads and sales. Email Campaign has the potential to deliver an off-the-chart return on investment. It consists of many interlocked activities that is an email list through lead generation tactics to designing lead generation tactics to designing & coding an email. It is used to reach out the costumers at the best time and provide valuable content and relevant offers.
Why use Email Marketing?
- Cost effective
- Increase Website traffic
- Maintaining ongoing relationship with current patients
- Positions you as an expert
- Good opportunity to encourage referrals
- Keep Subscribers up to date on new services & promotions:
- It’s personalized
- It’s measurable
- It builds a two way communication
Email Marketing is helpful because:
- Builds Brand awareness
- Increases open-rates and reach more people
- Generates website traffic by improving click-through rates
- Give brand evangelists and building customer loyalty
- Increase conversions and drive business growth
Advanced Email Marketing enables members to compose and send mass (or bulk) emails with efficient and more immediate deliverability. Advanced techniques will help your email campaigns shine. Advanced email communications cannot be sent with more than 20 custom fields (insert fields). For example, you are creating an email for five people, and have a custom field in the subject line, for their name, two references in the body that detail event schedule items, and then one for your name. In this situation, you have used a total of five custom fields, and have a remaining 15. Advanced email marketing strategies help you generate more revenue from every email you send out. Start with one that you feel has the most potential for your business. Once you’ve implemented it and its working well for you, focus on the next one and repeat the process until you’ve added all of them to your email marketing strategy. Advanced techniques are used to Sky Rocket Your Email Marketing.
Advanced email marketing strategies are:
- Emil marketing automation: Email automation is the ability to send time or action triggered emails to subscribers with relevant information. Automation is useful for a variety of different marketing purposes. Whether it’s a triggered workflow that helps nurture new leads, birthday greetings that add a personal touch, or automated blog updates that take the legwork out of staying in touch with your audience — email automation makes email marketing more efficient, personalized, and relevant. With marketing automation, you can easily align your marketing efforts with sales goals by providing value to subscribers, identifying prospects, and helping them become satisfied customers.
- Progressive profiling: Progressive profiling is a technique that allows marketers to gradually collect more data on leads at strategically timed intervals throughout the buyer’s journey. It involves requesting a few pieces of data at a time, rather than asking for too much all at once. Each interaction involves the exchange of something of value, such as an eBook, for a bit more data. This continues until, finally, a marketer has a complete picture of their leads and can send them to sales.
- Personalizing: Personalizing your email campaigns is a proven way to deliver incredibly targeted and relevant content to your customers and prospects, adding value to their experience along the way. Email personalization includes tactics like using a subscriber’s name in the subject line, while more advanced tactics can include changing the content of the email based on a subscriber’s gender, location, or other things you know about them.
- Broadcast timing: Timing matters when it comes to getting subscribers to notice and open your emails. Based on historical activity such as subscription time, opens, and clicks, you can predict the best time to send emails so they land at the top of the inbox. When messages are delivered right in front of your recipient’s eyes, they result in quicker buying decisions, more conversions, and more sales.
- Advanced segmentation: Advanced Segmentation tool takes basic audience segmentation to the next level. Create complex segments that combine both any and all logic in a single segment, and target your campaign content to specific sets of contacts. Advanced Segmentation provides the functionality to manage advanced segments and apply them to reporting data.
- Lead scoring: Lead Scoring is the process of assigning a “score” to each one of your contacts that reflects their conversion potential and level of interest in your business. This score can be used to qualify leads for marketing messages or sales outreach
- Responsive email design: Responsive email designs are all about providing content that is customized for your user’s chosen device. With responsive design, you can send email templates which can change depending on what screen size they are viewed. These emails will always render correctly regardless of the device it’s viewed on. Responsive email design is a direct descendant of responsive web design
- Aligning email with social media: Aligning your social media and email content can create a branded, synchronized message that your audience sees. Between your email list and your social audience, it is important to have a consistent image that comes to people’s mind when they think about your brand
How to prompt better results from your advanced email marketing message:
- Reactivation: A reactivation campaign is an email campaign or multiple campaigns specifically targeted towards “sleeping subscribers,” or subscribers that haven’t engaged with your emails in a long period of time
- Segmentation: Segmentation is the division of email subscribers into smaller segments based on set criteria. Typically, segmentation is used as a personalization tactic to deliver more relevant email marketing to subscribers based on their geographic location, interests, purchase history, and much more.
- Optimization: Email marketing optimization is a set of measures companies take to increase the conversion rate and build long-lasting relationships with their audience, using email marketing
- Analytics: Email analyticsis a method of tracking the way subscribers interact with your email campaigns. You can gather and analyze data for each email campaign with the help of bulk email providers and Google Analytics
When it comes to Email Marketing, trust Adstuck.
Adstuck Consulting Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 January 2012. It is classified as Non govt Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Directors of Adstuck Consulting Private Limited are Nitesh Kumar Kothari, Anumeha Sharma, Kundan Kumar, Abhishek Shankar, Peng Guowei, Probin Anand.
Adstuck Email Marketing services helps you speed up your sales cycle. They send email to motivate people to buy your product & services. They will create engaging newsletters to help you stay top of mind. Use Adstuck email services to speed up your sales, save time and utilize their experienced personal. Customers only want emails if you are emailing valuable content. This email marketing agency will help you create emails your audience will love,
Adstuck is an Email Marketing agency working from all over the world with four locations India, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to a talented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and worked over 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
They inform, persuade and win the loyalty of a contact base that’s interested in your product or services. Their marketing automating tools lets you trigger marketing emails based on a number of different actions your contacts take. It is very popular emailing platform among small business as well as established business. It is considered to be the top choice for companies. They are specialized in sending mass marketing emails and both are equipped with more complex tools.
It is a strong and leading digital Email marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.
They accelerate sales and marketing by working on complete digital marketing, making setup by marketing automation, and focus on sales by digital marketing, doing branding, ecommerce, and programmatic, social, search and affiliate. Adstuck will successfully use all your capabilities in such a form that it will turn into your future shields. It will help you to achieve Digital Marketing, strategy, Media buying, Ad optimization, Search engine optimization and marketing management. It builds brand awareness, as well as increase revenue generating from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more. This company provide marketing management services like result-driving strategy planning which is important for every brand, content creation, content publishing, and monitor results, manage and implement campaigns and community management, and many more. Adstuck is specialized marketing management agency which gives you access to one or more of the services at the same time. Whether you want to launch new product or want to boost up the sale of existing product Adstuck will help you to archive your entire goal in least time possible. It is all service provider agency which is like a one-stop-shop for everything you will require.
Adstuck have expertise working in every field who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements.
For more enquires please visit our website: