Marketing automation refers to software platform and technology designed for marketing department and organization to more effectively market on multiple channels online and automate repetitive tasks. Marketing automation platform is used to streamline sales and marketing organization by replacing organizations by replacing high-tough, repetitive manual process with automated solutions. This is the technology where the market process management and campaign manager across different channels are done automatically. With this business can target customers with the help of email, web, social, and text. Marketing automation is used by sales and marketing department to automate online campaign which increases both revenue and efficiently. Use of automation reduced errors for the work. From automating the lead qualification process to creating a hub for digital campaign creation, automation is all about simplifying a business world that is growing far too complex, much too quickly. This process leads to implement a digital marketing strategy without having to manually send on each and every email, message, campaign, or post you create.
It’s all about using software to automate marketing activities. It makes more personalized experience for their customers. Marketing automation is software that eliminates repetitive tasks and help you build your brand, sell more stuff, and boost customer’s loyalty. You can segment customers on the basis of behaviour, preferences, and purchase history to send right message to right person at right time.
Some of the things marketing automation allow you to do more effectively:
- Email marketing
- Landing page creation
- Campaign management
- Cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Lead generation
- Targeting and Segmentation
- Social marketing
- Lead nurturing and scoring
- Cross-sell and up-sell
- Measuring ROI
- Website personalization
Key Features of marketing automation are:
- Lead management: Lead management is a set of methodologies, systems, and practices designed to generate new potential business clientele, generally operated through a variety of marketing campaigns or programs. Lead management facilitates a business’s connection between its outgoing consumer advertising and the responses to that advertising. Any automation software should have a complete lead nurturing process where it will handle lead information to lead scoring to lead assigning.
- Email campaigns: As opposed to newsletters and one-off campaigns that you create and send to a whole list of people in one go, an automatic email campaign is set up once and then automatically sent to a particular individual when that person meets a certain trigger. It would be a huge waste of your time to manually create and send an email campaign to every person when they sign up, so instead, you could set up an automated welcome email that gets sent whenever a new person joins your “Signups” list.
- Social marketing: Socia lmedia automation is using software or tools to accomplish specific tasks on social media platforms without human intervention. Put simply, it means using a program to automate things like posting and sharing content on Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms. Content Publishing. One of the most basic features of a social media automation tool is to publish content directly on multiple social
- Real-time alerts: The software should offer real-time automatic alerts to be sent to internal team members or to other teams. If at any time, any workflow requires some action, an automatic alerts should be sent to respective members to perform/complete the action. This is an especially important feature when the marketing team pushes leads on to the sales table and requires them to perform an action.
- Organized workflow: The ultimate goal of any workflow automation software is to make your organization run more efficiently and eliminate a lot of routine manual tasks. The software should be easy enough to use so that you can create automations within the software, without needing to know a lot of code
- Trigger responses: “Triggers” are conditions that start automations. With them, you are able to specify exactly how contacts will be added to automations so that they can proceed through your workflow. You can add multiple triggering conditions so that the same automation starts in multiple ways.
- Customized templates: In a business, 70% of the communication is done using emails and newsletters. The automation software you are opting for should allow you to customize your email and newsletter templates and create new templates easily. It should offer editing rights on pre-designed templates so that you can choose designs from the software and apply your desired changes.
- Personalised messaging: Emails with personalized subject lines are more likely to be opened. Personalization makes content marketing messages feel more customized to the individual. By leveraging the data you’ve collected from your audience, you can drive open rates while also increasing the overall effectiveness of your marketing efforts. The marketing automation software should be able enough to let you send personalized canned emails every time.
Marketing Automation can simply answer these questions for you
- Can you identify, track and, engage individual buyers online?
- Can you look at a list of customers and prioritize them based on fit and likelihood to buy?
- Are you filtering leads based on level of engagement and interest?
- Can you measure the revenue contribution of every single one of your marketing campaigns?
- Can you do all of these things without wanting to tear your hair out?
Why business needs marketing automation?
- It helps you to connect with new fans: If a person expresses interest in what you offer then you can send welcome email to introduce yourself.
- Sell more stuff: You can send reminders to prospects that haven’t interacted with you in a while
- It cultivates a trusting two way relationship: you can even use automation to send coupons or other discounts to people that meet certain criteria for loyalty.
Points to keep in mind before designing your marketing automation platform:
- Define and present your goals
- Collaborate with other teams
- Create process visualization
- Prepare for database segmentation
- Prepare your content strategy
- Plan for a slow rollout
- Analyse your work
An autoresponder is a computer program that automatically answers e-mail sent to it. These are used by marketers to deliver a queued sequence of messages to mailing list subscriber. You can design a programme of autoresponder so that when somebody signs up to your mailing list, they immediately receive a welcome message from your business and many more reasons. The main benefit of autoresponder is they save a lot of time and it can generate a lot of income for your business. Autoresponders were built for you to send a single email based on a contacts action. To send out autoresponders, you need to use an email marketing app. There are loads available.
Benefits of Autoresponder are:
- Personalize customer’s experience: You can even create a series of automated emails to help grow your relationships with your customers—and your business.
- Make most of your marketing team: team members could use that time to focus on other important tasks, such as in-depth customer relationship
- Improve your marketing team: it’s much easier and more cost effective to sell to an existing customer than to convert a new one, and with automation, you can stay in touch better than ever before.
- Makes marketing strategy scalable: email automation, customers automatically integrate into your system as soon as they perform any of the actions that you track.
- Increase brand awareness: email automation makes businesses appear better organised and more responsive.
- Reduce costs: Paying for a large team to constantly contact prospects isn’t needed. Means that even less-experienced marketers can manage workflows.
- Understood customers more: Email automation allows you to understand your customers better. You discover what links they tend to click on, which pages they visit more and the types of content they are interested in.
As you are searching for marketing service provider, Adstuck is a great marketing service provider in the Market:
Adstuck Consulting Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 January 2012. It is classified as Non govt Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Directors of Adstuck Consulting Private Limited are Nitesh Kumar Kothari, Anumeha Sharma, Kundan Kumar, Abhishek Shankar, Peng Guowei, Probin Anand.
Adstuck is an Marketing agency working from all over the world with four locations India, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to a talented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and worked over 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
Their marketing automating tools lets you trigger marketing based on a number of different actions your contacts take. It is very popular emailing platform among small business as well as established business. It is considered to be the top choice for companies. They are specialized in sending mass marketing emails and both are equipped with more complex tools.
It is a strong and leading digital marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.
This is one of those agencies which will fit in all your requirement factors perfectly. It provides services in improving marketing results, growing market share, launching new product or enter new market. It will modernize all your work by using base digital technology. Adstuck search for real value, create the road for future marketing transformation and lead you to the milestones.
They accelerate sales and marketing by working on complete digital marketing, making setup by marketing automation, and focus on sales by digital marketing, doing branding, ecommerce, and programmatic, social, search and affiliate. Adstuck will successfully use all your capabilities in such a form that it will turn into your future shields. It will help you to achieve Digital Marketing, strategy, Media buying, Ad optimization, Search engine optimization and marketing management. It builds brand awareness, as well as increase revenue generating from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more. This company provide marketing management services like result-driving strategy planning which is important for every brand, content creation, content publishing, and monitor results, manage and implement campaigns and community management, and many more. Adstuck is specialized marketing management agency which gives you access to one or more of the services at the same time. Whether you want to launch new product or want to boost up the sale of existing product Adstuck will help you to archive your entire goal in least time possible. It is all service provider agenciy which is like a one-stop-shop for everything you will require.
“Adstuck have expertise working in every field who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements.”
For more details: