You should consider using Email marketing because over 9 billion people use email applications, 91% of consumers check their email on daily basis, 86% of consumers would like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with, 1/3 of consumers have purchased products and services from emails, and for every $1 spend in email marketing will leads to average return of $44.
Email marketing is a direct form of marketing. It is the practice of using email to promote your business. It is effectively use to establish relationship with potential customers, keep current customers informed and updated on your brand, offer coupons to encourage customer’s loyalty. It is considered to be efficient for wallet as well as environment. 85% of US retailers consider email marketing one of the most effective customer acquisition tactics. It is an effective way to keep your customers informed about new sales or promotion you are running. It is a process in which an email is sent from a business to one or more costumers or prospects. It is a sequence of marketing efforts that contacts multiple recipients at once. An Email Campaign is called to be successful when it will get the recipients to take action, engage with your business, and help you to get more leads and sales. One of the biggest reasons of its success is because 90% of adults and 74% of teenagers still use email regularly. It is the perfect tool for building customer relationships to help you generate leads and sales. Email Campaign has the potential to deliver an off-the-chart return on investment. It consists of many interlocked activities that is an email list through lead generation tactics to designing lead generation tactics to designing & coding an email. It is used to reach out the costumers at the best time and provide valuable content and relevant offers.
Why use Email Marketing?
- Cost effective
- Increase Website traffic
- Maintaining ongoing relationship with current patients
- Positions you as an expert
- Good opportunity to encourage referrals
- Keep Subscribers up to date on new services & promotions:
- It’s personalized
- It’s measurable
- It builds a two way communication
Email Marketing is helpful because:
- Builds Brand awareness
- Increases open-rates and reach more people
- Generates website traffic by improving click-through rates
- Give brand evangelists and building customer loyalty
- Increase conversions and drive business growth
Email marketing agency helps your business turn email marketing into a lead and revenue generating resource. They help your company grow its sales, revenue, and operations. It is a smart investment for any company. Whether you’re a manufacturing company or a local restaurant, use email marketing to be in the mind of customers. Email marketing agencies have specialists to build, develop, launch and manage a custom email marketing strategy for your company. Their main objective is to build interesting email and newsletters for the valuable client who choose them and believe in them for their work.
Services provided by Email Marketing Agency are:
- Email marketing strategy
- Email marketing software
- Email newsletters
- Email list maintenance
- Email marketing reporting
- Email design
- Email coding
Before hiring any email marketing agency one question that comes to every mind id how much does it cost to work with them? In reality, price is an important screener for both parties that is agency and customer. Whether it’s creative, strategy, new templates or anything else for that matter, a goal agency will be willing to discuss your plans. An email marketing agency worth its salt, it will be honest, open and clear about costs. Choose an email agency that is transparent with their pricing. It is important to make sure that the marketing agency you select fits for your budget.
Mostly pricing structure in digital marking agency is of two types;
- Blended rate with time estimates: A blend rate is a rate of not less than one and half ties the weighted average of all non-overtime rates used during that workweek. However it becomes more complicated for employers that have employees that work different jobs at different rates. This is a simple way that gets both you and your agency on the same page pretty easily.
- Specialist rate with time estimates: This way is totally opposite of blended rate. In this each specialist is charged separately on the basis of their work on your project. Rate of each specialist differs on the basis of work and dedication that goal required, it also depends upon number of hours they are spending on this project. It your goal require higher number of people then it will cost more.
The key is choosing an agency where you get value, based on the scale of your project and goals. If you have a frugal budget, you can expect the minimum requirement to be met but that will likely be it. Basically it’s all about expecting according to your budget. It’s important to know if you have enough budgets to hire a full service email marketing agency. First of all you should calculate the value and expertise you are expecting for their investment because demand for experienced email marketers remains high. Every dollar you spend should result in goal achievement. Agency timing is tied to time.
Factors that impact pricing are:
- Type of services provided: Each email marketing agency provides lots of services which can’t be performed in-house. So cost mainly depends upon the number of services you are using to fulfil your goals.
- Number of emails produced weekly or monthly: Pricing depends upon the number of emails produced because the more emails that needed to be created, sent, tracked, and evaluated, and the more it’s going to cost.
- Number of triggered emails, journey, or problem under management: After sending the emails it needs to be monitored and optimized. The more of these programs that have been created, the more time required to evaluate performance and make updates.
- Data complexity: Email programming needs collection of data. The number of sources and the methods required for accessing data can dramatically impact pricing.
- Number of language and countries supported: Many organizations require email programmes to be managed in different languages and across many countries. Agencies can help in managing the distribution of email content across these different languages and market, production and quality assurance become critical to ensure that what goes out in each language and to each market is correct, which again increases professional service needs which eventually affects the pricing.
- Number of client stakeholders: An agency should understand company client stakeholders before giving any realistic price. Usually more stokeholds involved leads to more pricing because it requires more timing.
- Number of subscribers and campaign frequency: The factor that effects is the number of subscribers you have and how often you need to send emails. The larger the list, the more it costs. Finding an agency that charges a fall rate for the size of your list will be more cost-effective.
- Email template design: pricing also depends upon email complexity, dynamic elements, number of content areas, number of links, originality of artwork, templates, segmentation, testing, and so on.
- Platform requirement: You can always choose the platform you work from. It helps because your subscription with that platform isn’t usually included in your rates. You usually get the most value out of the platform because the agency knows it inside and out.
When it comes to Email Marketing Agency, trust Adstuck.
Adstuck Consulting Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 January 2012. It is classified as Non govt Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Directors of Adstuck Consulting Private Limited are Nitesh Kumar Kothari, Anumeha Sharma, Kundan Kumar, Abhishek Shankar, Peng Guowei, Probin Anand.
Adstuck Email Marketing services helps you speed up your sales cycle. They send email to motivate people to buy your product & services. They will create engaging newsletters to help you stay top of mind. Use Adstuck email services to speed up your sales, save time and utilize their experienced personal. Customers only want emails if you are emailing valuable content. This email marketing agency will help you create emails your audience will love,
Adstuck is an Email Marketing agency working from all over the world with four locations India, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to a talented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and worked over 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
They inform, persuade and win the loyalty of a contact base that’s interested in your product or services. Their marketing automating tools lets you trigger marketing emails based on a number of different actions your contacts take. It is very popular emailing platform among small business as well as established business. It is considered to be the top choice for companies. They are specialized in sending mass marketing emails and both are equipped with more complex tools.
It is a strong and leading digital Email marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.
They accelerate sales and marketing by working on complete digital marketing, making setup by marketing automation, and focus on sales by digital marketing, doing branding, ecommerce, and programmatic, social, search and affiliate. Adstuck will successfully use all your capabilities in such a form that it will turn into your future shields. It will help you to achieve Digital Marketing, strategy, Media buying, Ad optimization, Search engine optimization and marketing management. It builds brand awareness, as well as increase revenue generating from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more. This company provide marketing management services like result-driving strategy planning which is important for every brand, content creation, content publishing, and monitor results, manage and implement campaigns and community management, and many more. Adstuck is specialized marketing management agency which gives you access to one or more of the services at the same time. Whether you want to launch new product or want to boost up the sale of existing product Adstuck will help you to archive your entire goal in least time possible. It is all service provider agency which is like a one-stop-shop for everything you will require.
Adstuck have expertise working in every field who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements.
For more enquirers please visit our website: