Newsletter is a printed or electronic report containing news concerning of the activities of a business or an organisation that is sent to its members, customers, employees or other subscribers. Newsletters generally contain one main topic of interest to its recipients. A newsletter may be considered grey lectures. E-newsletters are delivered electronically via email and can be viewed as spamming if email marketing is sent unsolicited. Newsletter marketing is a form of direct-to-consumer advertising. This is used by companies that want to send information directly to potential and existing customers. When received unsolicited, they can be seen as spam. Newsletters are also used by organizations to inform their members of ongoing developments.
Newsletter marketing is a process where companies send informational and product or service focussed content through a email letter to the subscriber list that comprises companies potential customers. Online business use newsletter marketing to keep their brand in the mind of the customers. It has quantifiable impact on business. Mostly effective newsletters are focuses on giving information rather than focusing on sales. The content of newsletters should be interesting, entertaining, and educating so that consumers can be interested in that. Business of different industries uses newsletter marketing to reach their target audience to create their brand awareness amongst them. Email is used by vast majority of companies today to get connected. It is cheap, fast, and it produces data that can be more easily studied to create more relevant newsletters. Newsletter contains everything from industry news, to interesting statistic. Email newsletters contain information about multiple products, sales, or company initiatives, news, and updates, to keep the audience engaged. Low cost and related ease of creating email newsletters makes it easy for most businesses to maintain their marketing strategy. It relies on providing high quality, interesting newsletter on consistent basis. It is a tool used to communicate regularly with your subscriber’s. A newsletter is build based on the HTML language with precise rule of construction, something different from those used in the sites, as it faces numbers of software that will interpret this HTML and then show the user. It is known as cost effective and most profitable marketing channels. They are often used for variety of purposes and they come in many different forms. Some are weekly digests of content, some are quarterly organization updates, and other promotes new products.
Elements of newsletters are:
- Creative headlines: Creative headlines should attract readers to open and react on that newsletter. Subject lines should entice the reader to open the email and accurately represent its contents.
- Subject line: It is the first thing people consider when they open an email. The perfect length of the subject line is around 30-50 symbols, and it depends on your style and goals. Whatever the length, an email newsletter is more likely to be opened when the subject line is creative, funny, and intriguing.
- Template & Design: It must look professional and conform to the brand’s visual identity to achieve specific targets. The recipient should recognize the brand by the colours, forms, and fonts used in the email newsletter.
- Relevant and consistently scheduled: the information newsletter contain should be specific to the targeted audiences and it should be published in regular intervals to get maximum effect. .
- Strong call to action: Every newsletter should have a desired action to be performed by the reader. It should be that much creative so that it can attract consumers to react on it.
- Uncluttered format: If leads are confused or overwhelmed by the formatting, they are more likely to unsubscribe or be disengaged with the newsletter.
- Mobile responsiveness: More people are using mobile devices to check email and shop online. Companies need to make sure their newsletters are optimized for tablets and Smartphone’s for the best results. It should be mobile friendly.
- Unsubscribe link: Businesses want to keep leads as happy as possible, even if that means losing their subscription to a newsletter. Furthermore, opt-in forms must be visible for potential customers to sign up.
- Incentive: Rewards will not only attract consumers to opt into newsletter marketing, but to make a purchase. It attracts subscriber’s attention.
- Sender’s name: It is the first thing recipients see alongside the subject line. Using real name makes your email newsletter sound friendlier. It’s another way to cut the distance between a business and its customers and humanize communication.
Why newsletter marketing is important for your business?
- It maintains regular contact between organisation and its potential customers
- It gives a full coverage of potential target consumers.
- It is considered to be one of the most effective marketing strategies for any form of business.
- It attracts direct traffic to your website which eventually increases its ranking in internet world.
- It gives the feeling of personal relationship between both the parties which eventually creates the feeling of personal connection.
- It keeps subscribers update about current news, offers, new product launch, and many other information of their interest.
- It gives the sense of credibility to the subscribers.
- It creates consumer Insight which is an interpretation of trends in human behaviours which aims to increase the effectiveness of a product or service for the consumer,
- It builds a great relationship between both the parties.
Some of the best Marketing Newsletters are:
- Buffer Social: Buffer Social is well-known for their expertise in all things social media related. Buffer offers fantastic newsletter. According to Buffer themselves, all subscribers will receive unique blog posts and content only available through email. They sent newsletters on weekly basis. Buffer Social is a daily newsletter of content from Buffer’s blog with social media tips, tools, experiments, and advice.
- Hubspot’s marketing blog: It has a community of over 350,000 subscribers,. Their newsletter offers a roundup of the latest blog content as well as marketing insights, sales, customer service tips, and research. HubSpot has a few newsletters (Marketing, Sales, Services, and Agencies) that all serve different purposes. They have a ton of content to share with marketing and communication professionals. HubSpot’s Marketing Blog newsletter has everything that a digital marketer may need. It has information about search engine optimization (SEO), blogging, social media, lead generation, email marketing, and much more.
- MailChimp: It is a successful email marketing company which has great and attractive newsletters. Every email that hits your inbox is a friendly and welcomed breath of fresh air featuring playful yet informative content focused on the latest in email marketing.
- Content Marketing Institute: Content Marketing Institute have over 200,000 subscribers and growing. Content Marketing Institute has grown stronger with each passing year. The Content Marketing Institute’s weekly newsletter provides a summary of their content marketing blog articles and news, as well as exclusive content by content marketing thought leader Joe Pulizzi.
- Moz Top 10: It is a bi-weekly roundup of the 10 most valuable pieces of SEO content crated by the experts of Moz. Their hand-picked articles offer an exclusive snapshot of all the latest industry news and the best part is all of the research has already been done for you. Moz has earned plenty of support over the years and part of this has been generated through a newsletter released twice a month. As the name suggests, the top 10 articles from around the internet will be compiled into this newsletter which saves you the time of hunting them down individually.
- Unbounce: Their newsletter features all of the best content from the Landing Page and Conversion Optimization Blog. With topics ranging from illustration design trends to B2B lead gen, Unbounce is chock-full of expert advice to help you really crush your next online marketing campaign. According to the platform, they recently surpassed the 250 million conversion mark for their clients. Their newsletter is packed with information regarding landing pages, how to increase conversion rates, and more. You can actually choose whether you want to receive the newsletter every day or just once a week.
- Marketing land: Marketing Land provides several newsletters on different subjects and frequencies, focused on interactive marketing news, views and how-tos.
This whole information is brought to you by Adstuck.
Adstuck Consulting Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 January 2012. It is classified as Non govt Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Directors of Adstuck Consulting Private Limited are Nitesh Kumar Kothari, Anumeha Sharma, Kundan Kumar, Abhishek Shankar, Peng Guowei, Probin Anand.
Adstuck Marketing services helps you speed up your sales cycle. They send email to motivate people to buy your product & services. They will create engaging newsletters to help you stay top of mind. Use Adstuck email services to speed up your sales, save time and utilize their experienced personal. Customers only want emails if you are emailing valuable content. This email marketing agency will help you create emails your audience will love,
Adstuck is a marketing agency working from all over the world with four locations India, Singapore, Estonia and US. Its mission is to provide instant access to a talented workforce to enterprise. They have 491 clients and worked over 700 projects, with 30 fortunes 500 firms.
They inform, persuade and win the loyalty of a contact base that’s interested in your product or services. Their marketing automating tools lets you trigger marketing emails based on a number of different actions your contacts take. It is very popular emailing platform among small business as well as established business. It is considered to be the top choice for companies. They are specialized in sending mass marketing emails and both are equipped with more complex tools.
It is a strong and leading digital Email marketing service provider which can help you with cost cutting, plan execution, perfect reporting, strategy making, data collecting, and response collection from consumers. It handles all the aspects of your business. They don’t focus only on new on emerging brands who wants entail success and distribution in the market but also on brands that have successfully established the customer retail space, and need some assistance in managing their business.
They accelerate sales and marketing by working on complete digital marketing, making setup by marketing automation, and focus on sales by digital marketing, doing branding, ecommerce, and programmatic, social, search and affiliate. Adstuck will successfully use all your capabilities in such a form that it will turn into your future shields. It will help you to achieve Digital Marketing, strategy, Media buying, Ad optimization, Search engine optimization and marketing management. It builds brand awareness, as well as increase revenue generating from social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more. This company provide marketing management services like result-driving strategy planning which is important for every brand, content creation, content publishing, and monitor results, manage and implement campaigns and community management, and many more. Adstuck is specialized marketing management agency which gives you access to one or more of the services at the same time. Whether you want to launch new product or want to boost up the sale of existing product Adstuck will help you to archive your entire goal in least time possible. It is all service provider agency which is like a one-stop-shop for everything you will require.
Adstuck have expertise working in every field who works closely with you to fulfil your goals and requirements.
For more enquires please visit our website: