We all love when things get simplified. It makes our lives easier and less complicated. It’s not just people, even businesses love simplified solutions. It makes their work less complicated and eliminates human errors. That’s why there is marketing automation which makes marketers life lot simpler.
Marketing automation is a technology that manages marketing processes, campaigns and many other things across multiple platforms automatically.
Marketing automation is specially designed software platforms and technologies for the marketing departments and organizations to improve effectiveness of marketing on various different platforms.
BENEFITS OF USING MARKETING AUTOMATION –
Reports have shown that the companies who use marketing automation in the right way can expect 10% or more increased revenue just in the time span of 6-9 months. (Isn’t that great?)
Here are some benefits if using marketing automation tools –
- Increased Lead Generation.
- Quality Lead Generation.
- Increase in Revenue.
- Track Contacts.
- Time Saving.
- Less Or No Errors Made.
- Reports To Analyze Campaigns Better.
- Improved Marketing and Sales Strategies.
- Improved Customer Relationships.
- Demonstrated Strength in Marketing ROI.
- Maintain Consistency.
- Monitor Omni Channels.
Marketing automation has changed a lot of things on how businesses used to work. It has changed and craved new paths for the marketers to reach new clients. These automation tools can also build better relationships with the nurturing and better communication methods. In today’s chaos, marketing automation tool can help you by making certain things simpler and better.
MARKETING AUTOMATION IS BASICALLY DIVIDED INTO THREE CATEGORIES –
- Marketing Intelligence – marketing Intelligence is a software that is designed to track customers’ behavior online. In simple terms, this is used to track customers’ online searches, how they talk to search engines, their location, their interests etc.
For example, Amazon exactly knows what to show to a user. It accurately tracks each person’s individual past behavior based on their searches and uses it to show them products of their interest, send reminders and make it easy for the customer to choose to buy from them.
- Business Development – business development is concentrated on sending the customers from the initial ‘awareness’ stage of marketing funnel to the final ‘ready to buy’ stage. Everything that is done in between this funnel is a part of business development. Starting from generating new leads, nurturing them, social media promotions, and finally persuading them to buy your product or service.
- Workflow Automation – workflow automation I generally for the internal processes. Onboarding the team to the software, dividing their work, setting up plan, budgeting, marketing calendar, digital asset management and everything that an organization needs to run its complex marketing team.
Having marketing automation tool is important. But having the right software with good features is really beneficial. Let’s check out some features you need to check before buying a marketing automation software.
FEATURES OF MARKETING AUTOMATION –
- LEAD MANAGEMENT – there’s no point of having an automation tool if it can’t provide you better work. Your automation tool has to be able to do everything related to lead management like generating more and quality leads, nurture them, classify them in the buyers funnel, convert it into a sale and keep the good relationship going on.
- EMAIL CAMPAIGNS – we know how important email marketing is. We also know how important it is to design a campaign in a right way to obtain good results. Your automation tool has to provide you end-to-end campaign functionality. From initial communication about the products, answering queries to the end sale made, every communication happens through email. This is why we need a good tool that allows scheduling campaigns and increase customer interaction.
- SOCIAL MARKETING – any automation tool has to be able to integrate with your social media software so that you can track and analyze your followers and customers social presence and their activities, post messages and posts on various social media profiles, connect with your customers etc.
- REAL TIME ALERTS – your automation tool should have this feature. If there is something important or reminder about something or if there is any workflow that requires something that has to be done, your automation tool has to send an alert to the internal team. It is an extremely important feature. For example, if there’s any sale that can be made after the nurturing process then the tool pushes the contact to the sales team and it requires an action to be taken by the sales team.
- ORGANIZED WORKFLOW – automation tool should be able to ease your process. It has to plan, analyze and keep track of the process. After all the bottom line is to have a good workflow plan, follow up and optimize.
- TRIGGER RESPONSES – automation tool has to respond to the customers immediately. Even a little delay can lead to loss of customer. Automation tool has to be able to respond with the right message. So the tool should have the feature to set time and schedule the messages that can be sent in real time.
- CUSTOMIZED TEMPLATES – we know how important the message is. Having a template that suits and describes your message is also important. It is a point where you can attract the customers and hold their attention. So the automation tool has to allow you to have customized templates that can be used when required.
- PERSONALIZED MESSAGES – audience are attracted and decide to go for your product or service when they feel connected to it. Automation tool has to let you send personalized messages at a certain time and certain people.
ADSTUCK – A full service digital marketing and advertising agency specialized in providing full service email marketing packages and even more was founded in 2012 by Abhishek Shankar has led this company with full grace and passion to be standing as one of the top companies today. Adstuck is the one stop step for your business.
Adstuck not only excels in ecommerce marketing, digital marketing and advertising services but it also excels in working and developing new technologies. Adstuck has built India’s first and the biggest Augmented Reality platform called ‘AREAL’. Their app ‘Alive’ was acquired by Times internet in 2013. Post that Adstuck built a self-serve platform called arealmotion.com to let everyone to build their own Augmented Reality engagements. This has helped lot of businesses in fulfilling their company goals.
Adstuck provides email marketing, social media marketing, facebook marketing, ecommerce, advertising, digital marketing, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and few other technology related services to all kinds of businesses irrelevant of its size. It has worked with some of the most renowned brands like John Deere, Myntra, flipkart, Ola, ICICI bank, amazon etc.
With a team of more than 100+ designers, 90+ marketers, 200+ developers and 700+ projects it has its wings spread across the world. It has its branches working in India, Singapore, USA, Estonia and many of its people working in remote areas they provide best services and are one of the top companies working with the mix of digital technologies.
REACHOUT TO US AT –
WEBSITE – adstuck.com